Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
82c661897d83c8a5223efe26346d5298.400x300x75.gif

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Why is there so much commentary about this? Woman is a whole nut. Loudmouth, ass and chest out in public problem-starting clout chaser with entire videos talking greasy about men. Open and shut case. All this extra talk is unneccesary.

I could go deeper and probably accurately determine why she's like that (specific cultural stigmas, below average face and fat ass leading to strange self esteem issues, etc.) as well.
Because men bad

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I know this girl for 10+ years
alcoholic
failed video vixon
she's been trying to go viral for over a decade
toxic to the bone
her family don't want shyt to do with her

she literally comes on facebook live and gets naked out of spite for her muslim family

I swear I have so much receipt on this bytch, I have ZERO sympathy for her.

always getting drunk and getting knocked out

:damn:

I went to her IG. Our friend Khalid Ali aka Esoitonio :mjlol: likes her photos. Now I know her tol

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Fam I seen more of the shyt she posts and she's definitely on that new age spectrum ring wearing sassy pro black feminist , openly sexually promiscuous wave.

Not that what she posts deserves her of being victimized but hopefully this would serve of a wakeup call that the new aged feminist or in male cases red pill bullshyt isn't helping anyone. We need one another in these dire times

I have seen more wild videos of her & she’s definitely batshyt crazy. I know a few Somali chicks that are out there & she makes them look like those hijab-wearing Muslim chicks they call, “Imaan”. But it doesn’t justify her getting bricked in the face tho.

Even as a man: why would you want to risk your freedom & prospects in life over a phone number from a chick? That’s assault with a deadly weapon (in the UK, it would be upgraded to Attempted Murder cos women are viewed as vulnerable to an extent) & the guy is looking at 5-20 yrs in prison. All cos he couldn’t control his emotions. It’s not worth it & a lot of men need to start making better decisions/choices in life.

Also, generally have internal problems from puberty, to old age, due to their anatomy & hormonal issues. When they don’t have cramps, they have migraine, back/chest pain, etc., hence they’re always emotionally unstable/erratic. So, you just have to learn how to ignore them & leave them to their vices. And nothing is ever going to justify assaulting them unless it’s in self-defense when your life is in danger.

Hyperbole, but I'll humor you. See, we have laws put in place to prevent "street justice". If a homeowner can go to prison for killing an intruder, then what the fukk do you think will happen to a good samaritan? Y'all make life sound so simple on the internet, boy I tell you.
That “3rdWorld” nikka just loves waffling.:russ: