Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Small world. I matched with her on Hinge a few months back, but stopped talking to her a few days after we exchanged numbers. I’m a City Boy. She didn’t do anything wrong. I was just on the move. She said she’s doing her PhD at UT in Austin, but she’s ABD (all but dissertation) so she’s been traveling a lot. I believe she did her undergrad at Columbia. I’m doing my PhD currently, so we connected on that level. She was cool in my interaction with her. I have nothing bad to say about her, and am absolutely disgusted and appalled this happened to her.
If you had access to her social media before all of this would you have still been interested?

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I mean she toxic as fukk from those videos of her, got a whole lot off mouth tiddies n ass BUT no excuse for acting like this

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I have, some shyt just isn't right, and the potential risk is worth what I'd feel if I did nothing. I mean c'mon, especially if it's a situation you know you can handle like the dude is short/skinny or seems soft, sometimes your presence is enough to calm the situation down.

I could see a drunk bum doing something like that, and you're right, some women have terrible self-preservation skills and even instigate these types of men, but that doesn't make it any less wrong.

You not providing specifics. What exactly would you do after the brick has already connected

Bc most nggas will hit a ‘ayye that’s a female’…’you wildin’, etc

But are you squabbling over shorty? And let’s say for arguments sake he’s built at your equivalent or more, not no ‘short/skinny’ ngga. And you witnessed the situation she was yelling in his face and she’s drunk. You immediately squaring up? Not knowing who he is and who in that vicinity is with him …..bc that SOUND good.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
If you had access to her social media before all of this would you have still been interested?

Not sure. I think her Instagram was on her profile but I never looked. I’m not big on social media, and not being actively involved on social media is a way for me to whore without getting caught up. However, you raise an intriguing point. 🤔

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The red pill breeds dudes to have animosity towards women. If they don’t get their way, they’ll hurt them instead. This is some incel shyt:scust:

This is why I tell younger dudes that rejection isn’t about them, it’s about how you approach. If he’s trying to make impact, charm her a bit so she can build a bond.

Gloxina you know if I seen you in person, you would deadass get this rizz:myman:
Yeah no...

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes you gotta get hit upside the head to learn to not be slick at the mouth. Most of us are blessed to learn the lesson in grade school and it's just a weak ass elementary/middle school fist that humbles us. nikkas that unfortunately have to learn the lesson in adulthood, learn it via grown man knock you out and have your head hit the curb strength fists, bricks, knives, or guns.:yeshrug:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been around enough women to know not to trust their word. There’s definitely more to this story.

Heck, anyone around enough women, like having actual interactions with them, they do things to entice you to get physical with them even more than men.

I suppose, she found the right breh. People really need to stop falling for the okay doke with women. If a 120 lb skinny man is popping his mouth off to a 200 lb man, if he gets socked in the mouth or even a brick across his head…I mean hey. :manny:

One main indication she’s not some angel is there are a GANG of men standing around after the incident. Men 9 times out of 10 will defend a female, even if she was in the outright wrong.

Something’s not adding up here. Put down the pitchforks simps. :ufdup:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
That era of captain save em went away in the early 2000s

Men will protect women THEY KNOW or innocent women getting harassed, but some random woman with a belligerent, feminist attitude who is known to put hands on men and spew anti male rhetoric at a club?

If you're going to risk your life or a spend a lifetime in jail over someone who is just going to go right back to that behavior that got them in trouble in the first place, be my guest. You're over here thinking you are being a super hero fighting this negro and you get popped or you have to pop him and that girl is right back in the club next week twerking and talking trash while you're a distant memory.

Why women who say they don't need men expect men to protect them, especially when they constantly put themselves in dangerous situations is beyond me.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been around enough women to know not to trust their word. There’s definitely more to this story.

Heck, anyone around enough women, like having actual interactions with them, they do things to entice you to get physical with them even more than men.

I suppose, she found the right breh. People really need to stop falling for the okay doke with women. If a 120 lb skinny man is popping his mouth off to a 200 lb man, if he gets socked in the mouth or even a brick across his head…I mean hey. :manny:

One main indication she’s not some angel is there are a GANG of men standing around after the incident. Men 9 times out of 10 will defend a female, even if she was in the outright wrong.

Something’s not adding up here. Put down the pitchforks simps. :ufdup:

You even have a couple of people on here that say they know her and knows her for being wild. Didn't look like any of the women stepped up and did anything either or came to her aid so there is a high likelihood she was provoking the situation. Does she deserve to get hit in the head with a brick? Nah, but when you're out late at night at them clubs, your head better be on a swivel. Better yet, don't be in those type of environments where those demons roam in the first place.