Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think anyone deserves to be hit with a brick simply because that person doesn't want to give you their number. There are a lot of unhinged individuals out there.

I'm sorry that happened to her and I wish her a speedy recovery.

However, I've seen a video of her lambasting men, and saying women are the ones that do xyz, and are the real protectors etc - as such; she shouldn't run to or expect men to protect her at all, at any point.

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Shut the fukk up with your emotionally unstable ass and go listen to some beyonce. I said nothing wrong. If shes a victim of a crime, she should go to the police. Not tik tok begging for attention and for lost people like your sorry ass buying into gender wars. Dont talk about my face either if you never posted your picture, ma'am. Dont talk shyt and hide your hands. I think im pretty damn attractive so :yeshrug: fukk outta here with your insults.
fukk up lightbulb head:russ: :dead:
depositphotos_61077003-stock-illustration-light-bulb-with-glasses-and.jpg

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:unimpressed: Unfortunately every black man in America. Will be responsible for this happening smh. People are already pushing their own agendas. The conversation on street justice is a tricky one. If a person is crazy enough to pull, some wild shyt in front of a crowd. Best believe that person doesn’t care about themselves or others. And is ready to crash out at any moment. Majority of people are all talk when it comes to street justice. It’s easy to say what you’ll do in the comfort of your home. Until you’re faced with the situation. Most people won’t do shyt unless you’re family or a friend. I always said I’m willingly to help in these situations. If I have 2 or more bruhs ready to put in work. Because I’m not risking my life, if I don’t have the numbers.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm confused. Did the white guy she slapped hit her with a brick, or is that an old video?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk up lightbulb head:russ: :dead:
depositphotos_61077003-stock-illustration-light-bulb-with-glasses-and.jpg

Thank you, ma'am. Anything else you'd like to add to that? Say what you want but I promise you that i wont throw brick at your head. :umad:

Whats your view about black men? Im real curious.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That era of captain save em went away in the early 2000s

Men will protect women THEY KNOW or innocent women getting harassed, but some random woman with a belligerent, feminist attitude who is known to put hands on men and spew anti male rhetoric at a club?

If you're going to risk your life or a spend a lifetime in jail over someone who is just going to go right back to that behavior that got them in trouble in the first place, be my guest. You're over here thinking you are being a super hero fighting this negro and you get popped or you have to pop him and that girl is right back in the club next week twerking and talking trash while you're a distant memory.

Why women who say they don't need men expect men to protect them, especially when they constantly put themselves in dangerous situations is beyond me.

And you call yourself a man of god/Christian?

Maybe God should just say "They acting like some heathens,and keep putting themselves in bad situations. Since I cant trust em,fukk em :unimpressed: "

But I guess you forgot the part where you praise him because he gave his only begotten son instead. I need you to do a self inventory,come back and denounce this statement,this aint it:respect:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Its clear she doesn't live in an area with a lot of Somalis. I also saw her post about how her father ain't shid due to not being around.

@Broke Wave, @thatrapsfan, @RadaMillz, @BocaRear, @Prynce, @Max B, @Trajan, @Malcolmxxx_23
@SwizzLake

I know this girl for 10+ years
alcoholic
failed video vixon
she's been trying to go viral for over a decade
toxic to the bone
her family don't want shyt to do with her

she literally comes on facebook live and gets naked out of spite for her muslim family

I swear I have so much receipt on this bytch, I have ZERO sympathy for her.

always getting drunk and getting knocked out

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Most likely she couldnt just politely say no. She probably said some slick shyt which set dude off. Not justifying his actions(dude is a bytch) but yall know how some females be acting. She probably called an unstable dudes all kinds of disrespectful names instead of saying im not interested.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its World war 4 in the comments good god :snoop:

gender wars is the "new" battle ground. funny enough it's a war that no one can win.

all that "men ain't shyt" rhetoric that women be doing online won't suddenly make men more empathetic or "protectors" or whatever - in fact, i have a theory that the rise of inceldom and these red pills weirdo is in some ways a response to it

:hubie: