“nikkas for trump” CEO is caught working at Arby’s and gets exposed by educated breh

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
These are the Trump supporters, Tariq fans and most people who label themselves FBA or ADOS, etc. They never did good in school hell a lot never even finished HS. They are lost, sad, stupid people. If you’re at this point as a black man you might as well stick your head in that vat of hot grease and hope for a better go in your next life.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Distracting that man from his work and videotaping him. He can vote for whoever he likes nikka.

That nikka asking dude a million and one questions trying to shame and clown that dude into voting democrat
nikka shut yo bytch ass up with this dumb shyt. Id film you at gunpoint and yo pink ass definitely gonna answer the questions. Fukk nikka. fukk outta here fakkit.

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Having spoken to Trump supporters/"non political" folks on the ground level, it's pretty much a similar thing.

It's like posting Prof. Black Truth and expecting cogent, coherent arguments but just getting a lot of deep voiced griping. And he did pull a bothsides at the end so we all know how that goes.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
The fact that black Trump supporters have to give themselves a new name instead of just saying they’re Trump supporters tells you all you need to know.

Why does “nikkas for Trump” or “blacks for Trump” exist? Because they know Trump is a mascot for white people and they subconsciously feel uncomfortable rocking traditional MAGA gear.

Daps
My mother in law turned pro Trump because of the stimulus money. I explained that with no pandemic, there wouldn’t have been any money like that given to the average civilian. She’s convinced Trump is going to make us rich. I don’t argue anymore.

My brother in law works in construction, and wants all these extra immigrants gone, because they are getting all the work for less money than he charges. So I can understand that perspective. Yet he sometimes goes to a McDonalds to pick up a few Mexicans at 6am to work for the day. There’s a few spots they wait every morning looking for construction and lawn work.

:why:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mother in law turned pro Trump because of the stimulus money. I explained that with no pandemic, there wouldn’t have been any money like that given to the average civilian. She’s convinced Trump is going to make us rich. I don’t argue anymore.

My brother in law works in construction, and wants all these extra immigrants gone, because they are getting all the work for less money than he charges. So I can understand that perspective. Yet he sometimes goes to a McDonalds to pick up a few Mexicans at 6am to work for the day. There’s a few spots they wait every morning looking for construction and lawn work.

:why:
I keep wondering why Trump gets some credit for stimmy checks. Not Congress, not the pandemic. Those Pandemic policies created the inflation people hate from the amount printed for PPP loans.

Plus didn't Biden give stimmys too? And more for them?

This country is terminally dumb

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Any black person that supports trump is my enemy and enemy to black people, you dont support a fascist racist who called kaepernick a son of a bytch for protesting against innocent blacks getting killed, or for denying black people housing in his rental buildings, trump is evil and his judges work everyday to make life harder for black people

Geordi

All Star
Daps
That was much worse than I thought it would be, he thinks Trump is preventing nuclear war and has no idea what project 2025 is except that its going to give everybody money.

He seems like maybe a nice hard working man but damn, maga has a type of people they attract. They only listen to what Trump/Alex Jones/Tariq tells them and nothing else. You can literally see the information the camera guy was trying to tell him go in one ear and right out the next.

Daps
I keep wondering why Trump gets some credit for stimmy checks. Not Congress, not the pandemic. Those Pandemic policies created the inflation people hate from the amount printed for PPP loans.

Plus didn't Biden give stimmys too? And more for them?

This country is terminally dumb
Biden administration got the unemployment extended.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Biden administration got the unemployment extended.
We got 2 stimulus checks under Trump, and 1 under Biden, and almost an equal amount of months of the extra unemployment money under Biden.

nikkas are just fukkin retarded and bro talking game shoulda had that information ready to fire