“nikkas for trump” CEO is caught working at Arby’s and gets exposed by educated breh

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
what happened to the free market of ideas ? :mjgrin:
Nothing I guess. The nikka recording is free to his political views. So is the old head.

Pressing a nikka at his job about his world views is corny to me. If old head wants to vote for trump then fukk it let him vote for trump. It's a time and place for everything

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
. Trying to covertly shame dude for his work and income level.

Yeah I don't like that. A lot of Black Gen X and older Black men got caught up in the war on drugs and might not have had the economic mobility.

The dude asking the questions sounded really sassy.

Having said that I do agree with the notion that Trump and Project 2025 does not benefit that Black man.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
My main takeaway is ain't shyt happening at Arby's but a bunch a but of talkin out the ass.

The feds need to investigate these 'Pollos Hermanos' ass muhfukkas :camby:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ba-dee-ya, say, do you remember?
Ba-dee-ya, dancin' in September

293-d4441ec95430.png

Ngl. I kept zoning out and listening to the music. Then snapping out of it like "hol up, listen to what they're saying". Catching myself noddin my head.
jay-z-headbob.gif

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not saying it’s true about all of them, but every black trumper I know PERSONALLY is broke, and extremely insecure about their own intelligence so they have to always try to sound smart. Just two things I heard from 2 black trumpers I had a debate with YESTERDAY:

1st Black Trumper(family member)

-black ppl have the most spending power in the USA(that includes white people) and we only spend it on designer. When I push back he says “not all but 50% of us “ I then ask him how many black ppl he knows has designer stuff since 50% he should know a lot. He gets quiet.

2nd black trumper(dude I know )

-he tried to pull the whole republicans aren’t racist they freed the slaves nonsense. When we tell him Abe owned slaves his response was “How can he Protect black ppl without owning them “

Black trumpers are idiots and I’m close to cutting all of them off
:dead:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
I made the post in another thread that those dumb negroes you see out there proud to support Chump are only doing it because he gave them $1800, just like the clown in the vid. That’s all they remember and they hope to get them peanuts again. If Chump just promised that again, he would lock up the bum negro vote (well, the very few that CAN vote).

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Distracting that man from his work and videotaping him. He can vote for whoever he likes nikka.

That nikka asking dude a million and one questions trying to shame and clown that dude into voting democrat
Look at you throwing on yo cape like a fakkit. :scust:

Mafukka ain't holding that grown ass man hostage. Dude could have walked off when he wanted.

You sound like you that man's wife.

Clown ass, "don't mess with my man, ass diva.:mjlol: