“nikkas for trump” CEO is caught working at Arby’s and gets exposed by educated breh

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I’m not saying it’s true about all of them, but every black trumper I know PERSONALLY is broke, and extremely insecure about their own intelligence so they have to always try to sound smart. Just two things I heard from 2 black trumpers I had a debate with YESTERDAY:

1st Black Trumper(family member)

-black ppl have the most spending power in the USA(that includes white people) and we only spend it on designer. When I push back he says “not all but 50% of us “ I then ask him how many black ppl he knows has designer stuff since 50% he should know a lot. He gets quiet.

2nd black trumper(dude I know )

-he tried to pull the whole republicans aren’t racist they freed the slaves nonsense. When we tell him Abe owned slaves his response was “How can he Protect black ppl without owning them “

Black trumpers are idiots and I’m close to cutting all of them off
abraham lincoln never owned slaves. :usure:

andrew johnson did, tho. johnson was a real piece of shyt but lincoln took him on as vp to try to cool off the south. it didnt work. after lincolns assassination, johnson did everything he could to fukk up reconstruction. the true beginnings of the jim crow era :pacspit:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Distracting that man from his work and videotaping him. He can vote for whoever he likes nikka.

That nikka asking dude a million and one questions trying to shame and clown that dude into voting democrat
I disagree. He's just asking the dude to explain his choice. Which he did poorly. Beyond poorly. The gop has this clown hook line and sinker. If he feels embarrassed or clowned(as he should he sounded clueless) that's on him.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Distracting that man from his work and videotaping him. He can vote for whoever he likes nikka.

That nikka asking dude a million and one questions trying to shame and clown that dude into voting democrat
No that nikka has been brainwashed and he is pure ignorant about the issues. He should be ashamed for supporting a WS for no reason.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I love how you nikkas only post black people like this and not other cultures who are just as dumb and retarded
Once again
The majority of black people will vote for a Democratic president
Outliers are everywhere
This the same propaganda yall jump on Tariq for and yall don’t see the irony
It’s very clear most of you pumpkin head bytches aren’t black
That’s why it’s been a multitude of Chinese sympathizer threads and bullshyt threads like this to try to indict every black person in the states as some dummies
I’m the only one who sees the play of you circle jerk dap bytches
White people like this have definitely been posted. Specifically, directly from the Trump rallies.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
stupid mutha fukka aint even a home
owner and talking about he's
a republican.
Dumb nikka!

UKVu0t8.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
some people chose politics like they chose fandom for sports teams.
Easy enough to recognize, and really no point in debating them
Like debating a Lebron stan and thinking facts will actually be enough to win an argument.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I’m not saying it’s true about all of them, but every black trumper I know PERSONALLY is broke, and extremely insecure about their own intelligence so they have to always try to sound smart. Just two things I heard from 2 black trumpers I had a debate with YESTERDAY:

1st Black Trumper(family member)

-black ppl have the most spending power in the USA(that includes white people) and we only spend it on designer. When I push back he says “not all but 50% of us “ I then ask him how many black ppl he knows has designer stuff since 50% he should know a lot. He gets quiet.

2nd black trumper(dude I know )

-he tried to pull the whole republicans aren’t racist they freed the slaves nonsense. When we tell him Abe owned slaves his response was “How can he Protect black ppl without owning them “

Black trumpers are idiots and I’m close to cutting all of them off
Them being broke is exactly why they want Trump back. They think Trump is going to give them another stimulus check and PPP loans. They aren't smart enough know that for one this wouldn't happen, and for two, Trump wasn't even in support of the stimulus checks the first go around. Also them not being smart is a reason they are broke.