“nikkas for trump” CEO is caught working at Arby’s and gets exposed by educated breh

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Qt5lbEa.jpg

Republicans to Drop $20 Million to Prevent Black People From Voting

Joe Jurado
Yesterday 8:00PM

Filed to:voter suppression

4Q1JZmF.jpg
Photo: G. De Cardenas (Getty Images)
It’s essentially an open secret that Republicans have to cheat to win. With the go-ahead from federal courts, the party is prepared to do just that.

Vice reports that the Republican Party intends to spend $20 million to recruit a network of up to 50,000 volunteers to monitor poll locations. In 2018, a federal court allowed a decree that had been enacted for decades to expire. That decree prevented the Republican National Committee from enacting ballot security measures. The decree was enacted in 1981 after the RNC enlisted armed, off-duty police officers to patrol majority-minority precincts. Now that there is nothing on the books stopping them anymore, it appears that the RNC is fully back on its bullshyt.

The plan is to have these poll monitors stationed across 15 states to “monitor polling places and challenge ballots and voters deemed suspicious,” Vice notes. I can only imagine what constitutes a “suspicious voter.”

Sigh.

Republicans have steadily tried to tip the scales in their favor over the years, instituting stringent voter ID laws in 18 states. Vice notes that in Georgia, Gov. Brian Kemp and the GOP legislature canceled an election to place a new judge on the state’s Supreme Court so that Kemp could appoint a Republican in a state that has seen a recent shift to the left, so that seat was likely in play. Republicans have also engaged in aggressively partisan gerrymandering, resulting in lawsuits filed against GOP-legislatures in Wisconsin and North Carolina. Some of the money in the $20 million sum is meant to fight such lawsuits.

This effort to monitor polls comes as the party has heavily fought against proposals to expand vote-by-mail despite the fact that, you know, we’re kind of in the midst of an unprecedented pandemic. Wisconsin held an in-person election on April 7 and a study released by the National Bureau for Economic Research found a “statistically and economically significant association between in-person voting and the spread of COVID-19 two to three weeks after the election.” And despite facing a life-threatening pandemic, Wisconsin voters still showed up to thwart Republicans’ plans to steal the election.

The president recently called voting by mail “corrupt.” It’s worth noting that he voted by mail in Florida’s March primary.

if you won't vote for republicans then they don't want you voting at all!

Why Did Black Voters Flee The Republican Party In The 1960s?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Basically dudes only retort/reason was stimulus checks.

Our loyalty can be bought with basically a few dollars. Smh.
400 years after selling out for mirrors, rum and umbrellas the lesson is still not being learned

Instant gratification destroys people and communities :francis:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I’m not saying it’s true about all of them, but every black trumper I know PERSONALLY is broke, and extremely insecure about their own intelligence so they have to always try to sound smart. Just two things I heard from 2 black trumpers I had a debate with YESTERDAY:

1st Black Trumper(family member)

-black ppl have the most spending power in the USA(that includes white people) and we only spend it on designer. When I push back he says “not all but 50% of us “ I then ask him how many black ppl he knows has designer stuff since 50% he should know a lot. He gets quiet.

2nd black trumper(dude I know )

-he tried to pull the whole republicans aren’t racist they freed the slaves nonsense. When we tell him Abe owned slaves his response was “How can he Protect black ppl without owning them “

Black trumpers are idiots and I’m close to cutting all of them off

LMFAO

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Distracting that man from his work and videotaping him. He can vote for whoever he likes nikka.

That nikka asking dude a million and one questions trying to shame and clown that dude into voting democrat

If you are a well informed and intelligent voter, you should have no problem defending your positions and answering any questions thrown at you

There isn't a single question a republican or bothsider can ask me that I'm not well equipped to answer and if it's bullshyt or lies, I'm also adept at fact checking and calling it out

this is you basically calling that fast food trump bootlicking brother uninformed and dumb

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I’m not saying it’s true about all of them, but every black trumper I know PERSONALLY is broke, and extremely insecure about their own intelligence so they have to always try to sound smart. Just two things I heard from 2 black trumpers I had a debate with YESTERDAY:

1st Black Trumper(family member)

-black ppl have the most spending power in the USA(that includes white people) and we only spend it on designer. When I push back he says “not all but 50% of us “ I then ask him how many black ppl he knows has designer stuff since 50% he should know a lot. He gets quiet.

2nd black trumper(dude I know )

-he tried to pull the whole republicans aren’t racist they freed the slaves nonsense. When we tell him Abe owned slaves his response was “How can he Protect black ppl without owning them “

Black trumpers are idiots and I’m close to cutting all of them off

In your experience, Have you found a parrallel between black trumpers and both siders. They share a lot of talking point

They are both anti black (africans and "tethers") and brown (build the wall/secure the border) immigrants
They are both anti lgbtq
Both bash democrats without having similar energy for republicans
and so on

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
In your experience, Have you found a parrallel between black trumpers and both siders. They share a lot of talking point

They are both anti black (africans and "tethers") and brown (build the wall/secure the border) immigrants
They are both anti lgbtq
and so on
Yes
Both are anti blue city and anti college as well

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

They are both anti lgbtq
and so on

Pretty much.

They basically become accidental right wingers.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I love how you nikkas only post black people like this and not other cultures who are just as dumb and retarded
Once again
The majority of black people will vote for a Democratic president
Outliers are everywhere
This the same propaganda yall jump on Tariq for and yall don’t see the irony
It’s very clear most of you pumpkin head bytches aren’t black
That’s why it’s been a multitude of Chinese sympathizer threads and bullshyt threads like this to try to indict every black person in the states as some dummies
I’m the only one who sees the play of you circle jerk dap bytches