Nigerian Singer Releases ‘Whitenicious’ Skin Lightening Cream and It’s Sold Out

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not gonna sit here and deny I've been giving lightskinned women and latinas most of my attention. It is what it is, at the same time I'm not looking for these bleaching vampire bytches either way. If they want to do that, let them. Life is short.

That viewpoint is fine. All that extra shyt nikkas in here are doing. Nah. nikkas know what they been doing to dark skinned folks since elementary so stfu and keep it movin. The nikkas who want to get mad at my posts are the main ones fakin the funk.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
You hate your self and anything the reminds of what you are.
Well if that's the case wouldn't I change who I am?
I'm content with my appearance.

Seems to be you need to talk MAJORITY of black women who wear weaves......

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
That viewpoint is fine. All that extra shyt nikkas in here are doing. Nah. nikkas know what they been doing to dark skinned folks since elementary so stfu and keep it movin. The nikkas who want to get mad at my posts are the main ones fakin the funk.
for every man who doesn't like darkskinned chicks they are millions who do....stop blaming black men for black women and their self-hate issues.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for every man who doesn't like darkskinned chicks they are millions who do....stop blaming black men for black women and their self-hate issues.

It's not about who likes who. It's about dark skin men and women being put down by other blacks. Light skin people don't get out down bruh. You NEVER heard (damn you light skin) closest thing I heard was giving light skin people the nickname white boy avd it's never in a derogatory manner. You're a fake nikka

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well if that's the case wouldn't I change who I am?
I'm content with my appearance.

Seems to be you need to talk MAJORITY of black women who wear weaves......

I also said and anything that reminds you of who you are, a dark skin black person. You don't like dark skin black people especially dark skin black women.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I also said and anything that reminds you of who you are, a dark skin black person. You don't like dark skin black people especially dark skin black women.
I like all darkskin women I just choose not to stick my dikk in them.

That's not self hate

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Same reason why these dark skin girls find happiness in the arms of white men too. I won't touch on that topic in here though :mjpls:
My friend was the blackest dude on the block and he's been called "black ass" "tar baby" "wesley snipes" by his own people.

I'm darkskin and I got these jokes growing up. Being handsome helped though :mjpls: But after high school/adolescent years, if you letting that stupid shyt get you upset, especially to the point of wanting to bleach yourself, you have some serious insecurity issues. And anybody that's a full grown adult and making fun of you for being darkskin is a c00n/uncle tom....just tell them they hate themselves and watch how hard they start backpedaling :heh:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
I'm darkskin and I got these jokes growing up. Being handsome helped though :mjpls: But after high school/adolescent years, if you letting that stupid shyt get you upset, especially to the point of wanting to bleach yourself, you have some serious insecurity issues. And anybody that's a full grown adult and making fun of you for being darkskin is a c00n/uncle tom....just tell them they hate themselves and watch how hard they start backpedaling :heh:
I'm on the darker side as well but it's easier for dark men. Dark skin women can be perfect in every area but they'll still be put down for their color. It's not fair how we treat them.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not about who likes who. It's about dark skin men and women being put down by other blacks. Light skin people don't get out down bruh. You NEVER heard (damn you light skin) closest thing I heard was giving light skin people the nickname white boy avd it's never in a derogatory manner. You're a fake nikka
lets just stop saying darkskin n lightskin

reality is its black and mixed

and sad truth is most black men don't like black women, they like mixed women.