Nigerian Singer Releases ‘Whitenicious’ Skin Lightening Cream and It’s Sold Out

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I'm on the darker side as well but it's easier for dark men. Dark skin women can be perfect in every area but they'll still be put down for their color. It's not fair how we treat them.

That don't mean they should rub whitening cream on their skin.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You hate your self and anything the reminds of what you are.
Well he never says shyt about black men or himself. Only black women. I remember him saying dark skin looks great on a man. So is that really self hate? There is probably another term for him. I think he is more of a male chauvinists than anything.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well he never says shyt about black men or himself. Only black women. I remember him saying dark skin looks great on a man. So is that really self hate? There is probably another term for him. I think he is more of a male chauvinists than anything.

c00n is the best word.

4fossa

All Star
Daps
:camby: with this whitening shyt

but it's tough to say anything :manny:

the media programming on blacks and all the self hate among our people sometimes end up on shyt like that.

but well, there are dudes that bleach who arguee that they aren't trying to look white, but they are just trying to look like others blacks (who obviously have lighter complexion).

chestbrah

sick kunt
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Australia
Lighter skin is simply better looking u mates gotta just learn to accept it. Everyone in the world thinks this. Its not media brainwashing its a simple fact. Blacks are the least worthy people and cancer to every society

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets just stop saying darkskin n lightskin

reality is its black and mixed

and sad truth is most black men don't like black women, they like mixed women.

:what: So a person the complexion of......jay z is mixed? :beli:

I remember white people. WHITE PEOPLE asking me why I was getting made fun of for being dark. The only thing that saved me from that verbal venom was finally getting girls in high school. I was getting murdered in middle school

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
:what: So a person the complexion of......jay z is mixed? :beli:

I remember white people. WHITE PEOPLE asking me why I was getting made fun of for being dark. The only thing that saved me from that verbal venom was finally getting girls in high school. I was getting murdered in middle school
Jay-Z is light skinned? :what: