Nigerian Singer Releases ‘Whitenicious’ Skin Lightening Cream and It’s Sold Out

Daps
You really the little nikka who played billy fuco?

LOL, nah

Lighter skin is simply better looking u mates gotta just learn to accept it. Everyone in the world thinks this. Its not media brainwashing its a simple fact. Blacks are the least worthy people and cancer to every society

I am so sick and tired of nikkas acting like lighter skin isn't considered better-looking on women by most men across all races. IT IS. (only up to a point, though......straight-up pale bytches don't look right, either :scusthov:.....it's just as weird-looking as a tar-black bytch)

Most black men, most white men, most Chinese men, most Indian men, most almost any other race/nationality of men you can think of, want their woman to be light. And if they do date/smash a darkie then it's simply experimenting out of curiosity, like when a nikka smash a fat bytch

Now that's not to say physical/facial features don't go a long way in what makes a woman attractive....but light skin is simply more feminine. Look at how much people clown lighskin nikkas like Drake for being "too soft". He be doing "sensitive, feminine lighskin nikka shyt". So it's cool to make comments like that about lighter men, but when you apply that concept to women, somehow it's wrong? :dahell:

Just like how height and being in shape adds to a man's attractiveness, lighter skin and long hair also adds to a woman's attractiveness

You'll hear women clown midgets all day, and everyone be like :heh:....but let nikkas clown these darkies out here, and all of a sudden it's a problem :comeon:

Dman414

Banned
Daps
I'm not gonna sit here and deny I've been giving lightskinned women and latinas most of my attention. It is what it is, at the same time I'm not looking for these bleaching vampire bytches either way. If they want to do that, let them. Life is short.

I'm gonna one up ya breh and say I give them all of my attention. To me, I think they look better. But that's just my preference. One think I like about lightskinned black women is their hands and feet have a pink hue to them. You really notice it when they were flip flops or heels. That goes ditto for spanish chicks I'm like :banderas: this spring is gonna be epic. Cant wait to see my fine pedicure mamis. That is all.

Dman414

Banned
Daps
LOL, nah

I am so sick and tired of nikkas acting like lighter skin isn't considered better-looking on women by most men across all races. IT IS. (only up to a point, though......straight-up pale bytches don't look right, either :scusthov:.....it's just as weird-looking as a tar-black bytch)

Most black men, most white men, most Chinese men, most Indian men, most almost any other race/nationality of men you can think of, want their woman to be light. And if they do date/smash a darkie then it's simply experimenting out of curiosity, like when a nikka smash a fat bytch

Now that's not to say physical/facial features don't go a long way in what makes a woman attractive....but light skin is simply more feminine. Look at how much people clown lighskin nikkas like Drake for being "too soft". He be doing "sensitive, feminine lighskin nikka shyt". So it's cool to make comments like that about lighter men, but when you apply that concept to women, somehow it's wrong? :dahell:

Just like how height and being in shape adds to a man's attractiveness, lighter skin and long hair also adds to a woman's attractiveness

You'll hear women clown midgets all day, and everyone be like :heh:....but let nikkas clown these darkies out here, and all of a sudden it's a problem :comeon:

oh drake is a bad example cause he's a fukking fakkit.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna one up ya breh and say I give them all of my attention. To me, I think they look better. But that's just my preference. One think I like about lightskinned black women is their hands and feet have a pink hue to them. You really notice it when they were flip flops or heels. That goes ditto for spanish chicks I'm like :banderas: this spring is gonna be epic. Cant wait to see my fine pedicure mamis. That is all.

Again, as long as you aren't the type clowning on dark women its all good. If any of you do you're a c00n. It's quite simple.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
LOL, nah

You're stupid as fukk, dark skin is not a strictly masculine feature if it was it wouldn't occur in women at all. Light skinned black women are a minority and they're usually mixed, it's stupid to expect black women to somehow turn out lighter than their men. Races of women are usually the same color as their men blacks are stupid as fukk for thinking they can be an exception. Plus you know damn well no one cares if white women tan this whole dark skin =masculine seems to only apply to black women. Asians and indians hate dark skin on females AND males for different reasons so you cant compare it.

Lighter skinned black men are seen as soft because that's how the media promoted , it's a fairly new stereotype. Other races of men that aren't dark aren't considered feminine. So the shyt is stupid and it's all just blacks bringing themselves down.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
LOL, nah

rUBPNGf.png