Nigerian Singer Releases ‘Whitenicious’ Skin Lightening Cream and It’s Sold Out

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So sad. This is a first generation problem of people that are coming out of poverty. Hopefully it goes away with their grandchildren after being comfortable in their own skin. Their parents clearly lost their mind on the road to riches and diamond rings.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not only can bleaching be dangerous for your health but you end up looking weird anyway. Like I got a cousin who's been bleaching, and her skin is light (now) but her lips are still drk and it make it look like she's been smoking squares her whole life :russ:

and this chick right here l, She was foiyne at first but now she looks bizarre.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So only a few of us in here will admit that we are partly to blame in this? Not every black man but I'd put my sons life on the fact that some of you talkin down on her have shyt on a dark skin person before. That's why I hate most of you fake motherfukkers on here. Always quick to hate on a female.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So only a few of us in here will admit that we are partly to blame in this? Not every black man but I'd put my sons life on the fact that some of you talkin down on her have shyt on a dark skin person before. That's why I hate most of you fake motherfukkers on here. Always quick to hate on a female.
I'm not gonna sit here and deny I've been giving lightskinned women and latinas most of my attention. It is what it is, at the same time I'm not looking for these bleaching vampire bytches either way. If they want to do that, let them. Life is short.