Nigerian comedian Godfrey says some Africans hate African Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Don't let me upp those exposal threads, breh :usure:
Expose what? I offered a ban bet and you ran because you NEED this website to function. You have no career or stable employment. This fakkit internet basement dweller spends 24/7 on this site threatening to fight posters and break their e-jaws lmao

Outside of your mothers throat goat skills, your entire bloodline is a complete failure :dead:

I mean just look at the shyt you’re saying “dont make me up those exposal threads!!!! - :flabbynsick:“ old nikka takes the internet way too seriously. Your identity is this website :laff: crusty ass loser is making e-threats like it has any impact on my life lmaoo. Can’t make this shyt up. Your kids deserve a better father

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Expose what? I offered a ban bet and you ran because you NEED this website to function. You have no career or stable employment. This fakkit internet basement dweller spends 24/7 on this site threatening to fight posters and break their e-jaws lmao

Outside of your mothers throat goat skills, your entire bloodline is a complete failure :dead:

I mean just look at the shyt you’re saying “dont make me up those exposal threads!!!! - :flabbynsick:“ old nikka takes the internet way too seriously. Your identity is this website :laff: crusty ass loser is making e-threats like it has any impact on my life lmaoo. Can’t make this shyt up. Your kids deserve a better father

This just one:

There's more. You really wanna continue playing this diaspora war shyt? You the biggest lying fraud on the internet, p*ssy.

Edit: another fraud, @kingofnyc, dapped that shyt up :dead: :dead: :dead:

Daps
this has been known. the majority of the african population, regardless of country, has a colonized mindset. very few of them have been disabused of their devotion and borderline adoration of white people.

the only mass body of psychologically decolonized black people on this planet are african american descendants of america’s killing fields. and, america has and continues to wage an aggressive campaign of psyops to break us. this explains why our culture is dominant to the extent that we are the defining element of american and - broadly speaking - western culture.

haitians, immediately after their successful rebellion, had a chance to join us. but that opportunity was lost, due to traitors within their ranks, and a concerted, ultimately successful effort by american-led forces to starve haiti and bring it to heel.

read the following:

81VMKyMhObL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

71BagB0AFxL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

the only true black mass on this planet, insofar as posing an immediate and existential threat to white power, is ADOS.

:unimpressed:

Daps
Why do FBA stay in peoples mouth?

I rarely hear FBA speak badly of anyone unless provoked. It’s absolutely baffling tbh
Because we fascinate other races and ethnic groups. Never before, in the annals of recorded human history, has a minority population wielded such cultural influence on the dominant class.

No other group has done this - not africans, not asians, not latinos.

:francis:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It’s crazy cuz a lot of black Americans like to brag about Egyptians. I’ve never met one African that be on that Kemetic talk.
Yorubas be on that at times. But most know that ain't them. Them nikkas was slave owners. Most FBAs ain't Egyptians either. Some are both most aren't

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
this has been known. the majority of the african population, regardless of country, has a colonized mindset. very few of them have been disabused of their devotion and borderline adoration of white people.

the only mass body of psychologically decolonized black people on this planet are african american descendants of america’s killing fields. and, america has and continues to wage an aggressive campaign of psyops to break us. this explains why our culture is dominant to the extent that we are the defining element of american and - broadly speaking - western culture.

haitians, immediately after their successful rebellion, had a chance to join us. but that opportunity was lost, due to traitors within their ranks, and a concerted, ultimately successful effort by american-led forces to starve haiti and bring it to heel.

read the following:

the only true black mass on this planet, insofar as posing an immediate and existential threat to white power, is ADOS.

Untrue, as many African Americans support American imperialism.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

read the following:

This is some super c00n shyt to say. What if you are a descendent of George Wilson. You would be a bigger fakkit than anyone you are attacking right now. You probably a descendent of a snitch ass nikka

Status
Not open for further replies.