Nigerian billionaire's daughter on her plans to become the next Rihanna

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
It really is sad that we have all this division. Africans act like they're better than AAs. West Indians act like they're better than AAs too. AAs make fun of Africans. AAs make fun of Caribbean folk as well, mostly Haitians and Jamaicans. Its sad.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Powerful posts.
If no black woman wants us and chose to dilute their bloodline,
Then what happens to us?
What happens to the black family?

That's why I got disappointed in that other thread. You cannot have black pride and be a black activist if you fully do not support the ideal black family. It just does not work that way....

Y'all nikkas kill me with that shyt considering how many of yall claim to never want to get married :russ:

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
What i don't quite understand after witnessing many of @Anothergirl 's posts is that she seems proud to parade the fact that she has nevvver talked to any black dudes, only white, but responds to people crazy like she aint on here basically saying that black dudes aren't good enough for her :aicmon:

Another things that befuddles me to no end is if you are so enamored with white guys, why the hell are you on this racially charged, primarily BLACK forum??:mindblown:
with over 8k posts no less..sound like that white dude aint doin ya rite :yeshrug:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
that's what it's about at the end of the day ....there a large segment of dudes here that hate white men because they're jealous of them. they fukking the chicks a lot of them so desperately want (white chicks) plus plucking the baddies of other races with ease like this chick. that soul burn slow.
Well I don't know about other people here but my issue with the lack of unity many blacks have and I'd like to preserve that unity.

Which made me concerned here because it looks like she doesn't associate much with black people so it hurts our race as a whole when black people do that because while I have no issues with interracial, why must she distance herself from black people as a whole?

It runs the risk of her kids not embracing their African side.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I could be the mayor of duckberg and you'd still wake up every morning looking like Maajin Buu with down syndrome :mjlol:

And there's nothing you can do about it :banderas:
"could be" negro????? could be?????:heh: go make up some more fantasies about being a millionaire :dead: and stop worrying about me :youngsabo:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
What i don't quite understand after witnessing many of @Anothergirl 's posts is that she seems proud to parade the fact that she has nevvver talked to any black dudes, only white, but responds to people crazy like she aint on here basically saying that black dudes aren't good enough for her :aicmon:

Another things that befuddles me to no end is if you are so enamored with white guys, why the hell are you on this racially charged, primarily BLACK forum??:mindblown:
with over 8k posts no less..sound like that white dude aint doin ya rite :yeshrug:

Its called trolling breh....maybe if nikkas on here werent so obsessed with who's fukking who she wouldn't get so much attention

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, most the African American women I met in college were ghetto and ratchet. I did have the opportunity to meet one who wasn't. She was into politics, arts, music, movies and the environment. I was astound to meet a black woman who was not always indulging in turning up, clubbing and taking Instagram pictures 24/7. What turned me on was that she was really about helping our people in America. She had all the black pride on campus, you could have sworn she was a real black activist. Sadly she gave me a hard time. Months later I found out that she gave other African Americans a hard time too. I want to blame it on her not having a father in her life, but the issues she portrayed against African American males was deeper than that. Later on I found out she had a thing for only Whites and Latinos, and would sleep with them instantly... I know because I heard cacs cracking jokes about her on campus. She would "submit" to them but would never be "submissive" to a black man. Sad she was on that :mjpls: ....fukk her though.

As far as the Africans go, both male and female that I seen and met on campus....the hate us. The dissed their African American brothers and sisters every chance they got. It was sad. Even though they tried to emulate us by the way we talk, dress and act they still have a deep disdain for us.

Have you ever met a African woman before? Them bytches hate African American males with a passion.

Yes, most blacks from the islands do think that they are better than us. I always catch them saying slick shyt when they compare themselves to us, saying we ain't polished like them.
:huh:
What's wrong with clubbing, posting instagram pics or "turning up" ?
I don't think those are inherently bad things, I mean I know young black women
who do all three while avoiding being a walking stereotype.

On topic :
I didn't get to say it in my last post but I wanted to say that generally whether
they're African American, from the islands or from some country in Africa
people who spew the self hate all have a similar narrative.
Which leads me to believe that it's a negative view point that comes from drawing conclusions
through consuming American media.

Because I've pretty much heard the exact things nearly word for word from
blacks who are culturally very different (African vs America for example) but
they generally hold the same negative view on American Blacks.
I also want to say the same goes for some African Americans and their
ignorant stereotyping and generalizations of Blacks that aren't from
America.

Last edited:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Well I don't know about other people here but my issue with the lack of unity many blacks have and I'd like to preserve that unity.

Which made me concerned here because it looks like she doesn't associate much with black people so it hurts our race as a whole when black people do that because while I have no issues with interracial, why must she distance herself from black people as a whole?

It runs the risk of her kids not embracing their African side.
she'll grow out of it...and i'm sure she's around many blacks when she goes back home to her country. bottom line let that chick :cook: she's not hurting anyone.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Its called trolling breh....maybe if nikkas on here werent so obsessed with who's fukking who she wouldn't get so much attention
I don't care much, it just gets tiring reading "yeah I've never messed with any black guys" or "Ive dated only white guys so.." in every racial thread :beli:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sadly, the only dude that can put this chick in her place is a black dude from an equally rich family, who hates black women. lol. she'll meet a n1gga like that thinking, man this n1gga is below me...then get shocked to realized that same n1gga never really wanted her cause she aint his type with all that fake hair and eyes bullsh1t she got on her.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Keep crying them tears taste sweet.
UnfathomableSadness.gif

Its funny you only getting daps and praise on this topic from anotherc00n, the most pathetic, white-supremacist black male hating whore on this goddamn forum.

This moist nikka being a lapdog and ally for white supremacist c00ns says a lot.