Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I have daddy issues...........

I know you do :mjpls:

That's why you salivate at every chance you get to call out real nikkas who speak the truth about certain black women, because it disrespects your ankle momma and bytch-sisters who raised you on ramen noodles and was ran through by every nikka in the mechanic shop. :mjlol: :umad:

As for the rest of your diatribe:

didnt-read-lol-gif-6.gif

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
true statement.

A lightkinned baby would make her father more proud of her.
It will even further enhance his social standing

That's bullshyt, everyone knows that the mother's offspring is what make her go higherl. Metisza and Mulatta women in S.A use to marry and breed w/ white males to get quadroon and catiszos

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know you do :mjpls:

That's why you salivate at every chance you get to call out real nikkas who speak the truth about certain black women, because it disrespects your ankle momma and bytch-sisters who raised you on ramen noodles and was ran through by every nikka in the mechanic shop. :mjlol: :umad:

As for the rest of your diatribe:

didnt-read-lol-gif-6.gif

Here "real nikka"

box-kleenex-43649836.jpg

wipe them tears you sensitive fakkit. :mjlol:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This clown actually thinks he's a "real nikka" because he comes into every thread crying about black women. What a fukking cornball. :mjlol:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
It's like being in the twilight zone breh. I knew women like this while I was in college. They would be involved in black organizations and everything and not like black men.

Having blacks like this in your social circle is toxic.

Absolutley.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
This clown actually thinks he's a "real nikka" because he comes into every thread crying about black women.

Such hostility :umad:

It ain't my fault your daddy didn't take you fishing and told you the facts of life when you was a lil bytch boy. Run along Tobey, I ain't your fukking daddy. :umad:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok 1 i met was Nigerian(father's side) and Jamaican (mother)

she approached me- knew that I was a Black American
1st date, she ask me to meet her and her friends at a club
All Nigerians down for a wedding
they stated that they didnt want to go to a Black club because they are to tacky
went to some EXTRA White club on Elm st.

stayed awhile and went to a Carib club in Richardson that was basically like a black club but they just played African rap, dancehall etc.

the next day- she begged to see me again so she can take me to dinner-
I pick her up at her place, she gets in my truck and hears the R&B music i was playing and says "Turn off that ****** music" :what:
then turns my fukking radio to the Sirius Radio Pop station

-we go to a restaurant and she tells me that she normally dates only white guys or African men because Black American men are all thugs and broke and uneducated
- i go off on her ass and ask her why the fukk would you even approach me then?
- she states that she thought i was attractive and that she just broke up with her White ex and decided to give me a try
- she bragged about the lil condo she was buying and spoke about how the average Black American family dont own homes
- after i mentioned that i own a few properties she shut the fukk up
- bragged about her 3yr old volvo and spoke about how black men in dallas drive hoopties

after all that she thought i still wanted to see her

- said some suspect shyt- looked at my forearms and saw that i didnt have hair and asked why
told her i dont like body hair
she said "Well my father has alot of hair on his forearm and I like that so you need to let it grow out :what:
- told me that I cussed too much and that I cant talk like that when i meet her father :russ:
I laughed and told her she will never see me again let alone her father meeting me
she thought i was joking

- she actually seemed to be turned on everytime i cussed her out tho

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another broad(hit me up on Match)

Works as a Speech Pathologist (moved from NY)

stated that she only likes to be around the White people in Dallas because the black people here are closed minded
- spoke about how Black American men are uneducated because there were no Black men in her Master's program:upsetfavre:

- actually called herself a Hipster and spoke about how Black Americans are not up on things:stopitslime:

this was just from a phone convo
i declined to meet and she asked Why?:russ:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i been back in America and Dallas since June 2013 and the c00nery i witnessed is :ohhh:

i have more stories but tired of typing

Sadly I can relate.
Some of the circles I run in kinda force me to meet black folks like this.

I will say this though looking down on Black Americans isn't just something Africans
do, Jamaicans do it too !
I know a dude who's jamaican, has 5 or 6 kids, he's a rapper/producer and lives under
his girlfriends roof (he's also here illegally.....).
:dead: yet he still had the audacity to talk down on African Americans, calling us Lazy and ignorant.