Nigerian billionaire's daughter on her plans to become the next Rihanna

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
This is probably one of the reasons why I think I'm just going to end up moving away from America. I just see how this capitalistic materialistic and shallow mindset pollutes women and it makes me cringe.

Why are there so many black women now that have come out of the woodwork that just don't f*ck wiith black men at all?

I don't care who anyone dates...it's just really disconcerting in itself because if a black man can't have a relationship with a woman of his own race, who can he have it with? I'm not really trying to go out of my way to approach white women and other non-black women cause they aren't really feeling us collectively like that. It seriously pisses me off to see brothas that have good heads together are successful and have ideas and drive just forced to be alone!

White guys don't even have to put in any work to meet women yet it seems like Black men in America gotta jump through all sorts of hoops just to have a woman say hi. F*ck that.

:childplease: Dawg, you serious with this woe is me shyt? Yall should be happy black women are dating out. It leaves us free to do what we want and not feel guilty about it. I used to feel guilty even exchanging glances with which chicks on the train cause I would catch black women giving me that "mmmhmm" look (you know that look). Now :rudy: I'm going out for a second time with a Russian girl from school on Friday and Ima walk around aint worried about nothing, just like last time.

Time to expand your horizons brehs.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Don't you think reasons like that are why?

How are you gonna get met married when the pool of women that would support us would rather be with non-black men?

And non-black women are hesistant to even have relationships with us?

:pachaha: stop it breh. Most these nikkas say they don't wanna get married because they're afraid of a broad stealing their imaginary billions, or they claim to be fukking 14 dimes and see no reason to settle down. The issue of not enough quality women is never brought up.

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even with all that money, she still has self esteem issues - sounds like daddy was too involved with business & building his fortune to hug his daughter. I bet her white friends laugh behind her back when they see her rocking those blue contacts

Daps
Reppin
VOID
:pachaha: stop it breh. Most these nikkas say they don't wanna get married because they're afraid of a broad stealing their imaginary billions, or they claim to be fukking 14 dimes and see no reason to settle down. The issue of not enough quality women is never brought up.

True.

Women love them IT certs. :jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
:childplease: Dawg, you serious with this woe is me shyt? Yall should be happy black women are dating out. It leaves us free to do what we want and not feel guilty about it. I used to feel guilty even exchanging glances with which chicks on the train cause I would catch black women giving me that "mmmhmm" look (you know that look). Now :rudy: I'm going out for a second time with a Russian girl from school on Friday and Ima walk around aint worried about nothing, just like last time.

Time to expand your horizons brehs.

I'll be 30 this year and I've been around the block with many different women breh. Please do not tell me to expand my horizons when I've traveled to over 10 countries and been all over...I don't need to explain. There are brothers that ain't eating out here...seriously and I just think it sucks!

Edit: You're still in school.

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
SMH @ this sh!t....
:what:

Thats not all of us. And Im not some boney ass African either. I'm actually pretty damn cut and work out. And I've never lost a fight either whoadie.

Besides, most Americans fear us Africans worse than African Americans IMO.

You have the stigma of being seen as violent uneducated thugs that can only play basketball

We have the stigma as being seen as uncivilized spear chuckers that wear loin cloths and live in mudhuts and are more than likely refugees from a civil conflict involving child soldiers where you can get AIDS just for breathing the air...

Not even mentioning how Nigeria is the most developed country in the African continent...but everyone else might as well see it as a dirtmop because they don't want to see it as anything else regarding Africa.

Everyone else is more than likely to approach you than us. You have have American names like "Brad" and "Jon" and "Kerry" and "and are seen as less threatening and have more of a "place" in American culture.

All the xenophobes comeout of the woodwork when it comes to us. They tell us that we should change our names to something common and Anglicized because their "too African" and hard to pronounce. And basically just destroy our heritage to fit in this superficial ass Amerikkkan society to comfort the ignorance of others.

We're always seen as the "ugliest" and the "darkest" and all of these negative qualities you like to bestow on us. Yes, we do have rough features, but when you consider that the African continent is the birthplace of humanity...what do or would you expect?
Powerful post :whew:

GoPro

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I'll be 30 this year and I've been around the block with many different women breh. Please do not tell me to expand my horizons when I've traveled to over 10 countries and been all over...I don't need to explain. There are brothers that ain't eating out here...seriously and I just think it sucks!

Edit: You're still in school.

The brothers that aint eating aren't doing shyt for themselves. Black women outnumber black men, and a vast majority of them are still desperate for a brother. How can we not eat? :what: And doggie you're in Brooklyn, gentrification capital of the world. If you were really open, there are plenty pickens outside of BWs.

Edit: But reading that quote above me, you just down depressed bruh :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
The brothers that aint eating aren't doing shyt for themselves. Black women outnumber black men, and a vast majority of them are still desperate for a brother. How can we not eat? :what: And doggie you're in Brooklyn, gentrification capital of the world. If you were really open, there are plenty pickens outside of BWs.

People don't understand that the dating scene here in NYC is difficult...even with all of the selection.

Brooklyn women are supposedly the pickiest in the nation.
http://nypost.com/2013/11/02/brooklyns-single-women-are-pickiest-in-the-nation/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/05/why-brooklyn-women-are-th_n_4221026.html

This city can be incredibly sexually frustrating. All this selection but really, it's kind of hard to meet women if you aren't about being on okcupid or going to the bar 7 nights a week.

GoPro

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
People don't understand that the dating scene here in NYC is difficult...even with all of the selection.

Brooklyn women are supposedly the pickiest in the nation.
http://nypost.com/2013/11/02/brooklyns-single-women-are-pickiest-in-the-nation/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/05/why-brooklyn-women-are-th_n_4221026.html

This city can be incredibly sexually frustrating. All this selection but really, it's kind of hard to meet women if you aren't about being on okcupid or going to the bar 7 nights a week.

iono breh. All you hear is BW talk about how they can't find a "good black man" (which I've gotten tired of hearing tbh). So something aint adding up

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
It's like being in the twilight zone breh. I knew women like this while I was in college. They would be involved in black organizations and everything and not like black men.

Having blacks like this in your social circle is toxic.
How is this even possible? What kind of mentality does one have where you can be all black power but don't date black men

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
How is this even possible? What kind of mentality does one have where you can be all black power but don't date black men

I honestly don't know. I have my theories, but I'll keep to those to myself. If you wanna know just hit me up in a pm. I don't wanna make it seem like I'm bashing black women.