Nigerian billionaire's daughter on her plans to become the next Rihanna

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
that's what it's about at the end of the day ....there a large segment of dudes here that hate white men because they're jealous of them. they fukking the chicks a lot of them so desperately want (white chicks) plus plucking the baddies of other races with ease like this chick. that soul burn slow.

We are not jealous of white men and most of us don't even want white women. We don't want to see our women with the man that does everything in his power to keep us down and humiliate us.

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
Well I don't know about other people here but my issue with the lack of unity many blacks have and I'd like to preserve that unity.

Which made me concerned here because it looks like she doesn't associate much with black people so it hurts our race as a whole when black people do that because while I have no issues with interracial, why must she distance herself from black people as a whole?

It runs the risk of her kids not embracing their African side.

How does who one person like to associate with hurt our race?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
We are not jealous of white men and most of us don't even want white women. We don't want to see our women with the man that does everything in his power to keep us down and humiliate us.
well get your shyt together collectively and show appreciation/respect for "your women". maybe they'll stop bleeding out and defecting out at increasingly alarming rates.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both my parents are from Haiti but I have really light skin. Most people mistaken me for a white person (because of how I talk, how I style my hair, how I dress, etc.). Once I reveal my true race to these bed wenches they spaz the fukk out. shyt is beyond hilarious.

trolling bed wenches in real life crew

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Y'all nikkas kill me with that shyt considering how many of yall claim to never want to get married :russ:

Don't you think reasons like that are why?

How are you gonna get met married when the pool of women that would support us would rather be with non-black men?

And non-black women are hesistant to even have relationships with us?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh...and I'd actually knock a cac the f*ck out if they disrespected me or my people in my presence. Unlike some brothas and sistas on here that would basically let themselves get degraded just to be in the presence of precious white people....even when it's obvious they don't respect you.
yeah ive had to do this a few times myself :guilty::hmm:

not gonna go into detail, but please believe i would do it again if i had to. real talk