I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_m4rb3gxYbG1r8w3hio1_500.gif

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Nobody said anything about Pan-African shyt and "white men create the divide" is never not a vast oversimplification (please point to where I even suggested that), but the idea that Africans and Black Americans are at loggerheads is mostly melodrama.

The point is that African leaders CHOOSE to let foreign interest in. The recent development of China's growth in the region is proof of this.

And maybe you were not blaming the White man and his media but you definitely quoted my response to someone who did make that argument.

You also realize I never said Africans and Black Americans are at odds? Just that we are different and that's true with or without White media playing any kind of part.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
She's beautiful.. Hope she doesn't dilute her bloodline by having a baby by a Cac. :snoop:
She already tarnished a hard-working black man's legacy by merely associating with cacs on a intimate level instead of her own.

Let this be the daughter of a powerful Chinese, Indian, or Jew businessman and see where it goes.

Only black people let this shyt happen and they still cant see why no body respects us :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
nah, the way some of the africans shuck and jive for these white folks, i've come to believe africans are some of the biggest c00ns in US.

lotta times i see a nikka with some 300 pd white chick, dude is a first gen african american. damn near most of the time i see a white boy whoop a nikkas ass on WSHH, it's usually some boney ass african. i'm onto you nikkas :mjpls: ole "i'm not like thise ******s over there, i hate them too" type bytches

edit: but stop putting yourself in our mix, fukkin half breed :pacspit:

SMH @ this sh!t....
:what:

Thats not all of us. And Im not some boney ass African either. I'm actually pretty damn cut and work out. And I've never lost a fight either whoadie.

Besides, most Americans fear us Africans worse than African Americans IMO.

You have the stigma of being seen as violent uneducated thugs that can only play basketball

We have the stigma as being seen as uncivilized spear chuckers that wear loin cloths and live in mudhuts and are more than likely refugees from a civil conflict involving child soldiers where you can get AIDS just for breathing the air...

Not even mentioning how Nigeria is the most developed country in the African continent...but everyone else might as well see it as a dirtmop because they don't want to see it as anything else regarding Africa.

Everyone else is more than likely to approach you than us. You have have American names like "Brad" and "Jon" and "Kerry" and "and are seen as less threatening and have more of a "place" in American culture.

All the xenophobes comeout of the woodwork when it comes to us. They tell us that we should change our names to something common and Anglicized because their "too African" and hard to pronounce. And basically just destroy our heritage to fit in this superficial ass Amerikkkan society to comfort the ignorance of others.

We're always seen as the "ugliest" and the "darkest" and all of these negative qualities you like to bestow on us. Yes, we do have rough features, but when you consider that the African continent is the birthplace of humanity...what do or would you expect?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Oh...and I'd actually knock a cac the f*ck out if they disrespected me or my people in my presence. Unlike some brothas and sistas on here that would basically let themselves get degraded just to be in the presence of precious white people....even when it's obvious they don't respect you.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
SMH @ this sh!t....
:what:

Thats not all of us. And Im not some boney ass African either. I'm actually pretty damn cut and work out. And I've never lost a fight either whoadie.

Besides, most Americans fear us Africans worse than African Americans IMO.

You have the stigma of being seen as violent uneducated thugs that can only play basketball

We have the stigma as being seen as uncivilized spear chuckers that wear loin cloths and live in mudhuts and are more than likely refugees from a civil conflict involving child soldiers where you can get AIDS just for breathing the air...

Not even mentioning how Nigeria is the most developed country in the African continent...but everyone else might as well see it as a dirtmop because they don't want to see it as anything else regarding Africa.

Everyone else is more than likely to approach you than us. You have have American names like "Brad" and "Jon" and "Kerry" and "and are seen as less threatening and have more of a "place" in American culture.

All the xenophobes comeout of the woodwork when it comes to us. They tell us that we should change our names to something common and Anglicized because their "too African" and hard to pronounce. And basically just destroy our heritage to fit in this superficial ass Amerikkkan society to comfort the ignorance of others.

We're always seen as the "ugliest" and the "darkest" and all of these negative qualities you like to bestow on us. Yes, we do have rough features, but when you consider that the African continent is the birthplace of humanity...what do or would you expect?

This is why I've seriously considered moving to Africa (i.e.: Nigeria or South Africa). I'd feel more comfortable surrounded by people who look like me. Also Africa is on the rise and there's alot of investment opportunities.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
shyt is fukking odd man

i met a white broad that was all over my dikk and said she wants to be with a Black King:ohhh:

she had way more positive things to say than actual Black women i met:upsetfavre:

You have to be careful with white women that throw themselves at you. They only see you as a fetish -- nothing more. It's like how white guys go after Asian women.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
It's like being in the twilight zone breh. I knew women like this while I was in college. They would be involved in black organizations and everything and not like black men.

Having blacks like this in your social circle is toxic.

This is probably one of the reasons why I think I'm just going to end up moving away from America. I just see how this capitalistic materialistic and shallow mindset pollutes women and it makes me cringe.

Why are there so many black women now that have come out of the woodwork that just don't f*ck wiith black men at all?

I don't care who anyone dates...it's just really disconcerting in itself because if a black man can't have a relationship with a woman of his own race, who can he have it with? I'm not really trying to go out of my way to approach white women and other non-black women cause they aren't really feeling us collectively like that. It seriously pisses me off to see brothas that have good heads together are successful and have ideas and drive just forced to be alone!

White guys don't even have to put in any work to meet women yet it seems like Black men in America gotta jump through all sorts of hoops just to have a woman say hi. F*ck that.