NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yea, those 2 enemies look :flabbynsick:

I'll wait and see how the rest of the game plays out until release.
This is platinum games bruh. You need to understand your dealing with quality product here

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
This is platinum games bruh. You need to understand your dealing with quality product here
Legend of Korra and Anarchy Reigns says different.
Like I said,
I'll wait for those results at the release party.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Legend of Korra and Anarchy Reigns says different.
Like I said,
I'll wait for those results at the release party.
2 games made with 2 dollars. Stop. Legend if Korra was hot though for low budget. Anarchy reigns was not. They have more heat then flops, so stop

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
2 games made with 2 dollars. Stop. Legend if Korra was hot though for low budget. Anarchy reigns was not. They have more heat then flops, so stop
No, I won't stop.
I've copped all their shyt and I've enjoyed most of their shyt. Doesn't mean I won't cop this one. I'm not going to praise it off of a couple of screenshots and a trailer. I wait until the final product.
If it's worthy of my collection,I will cop it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No, I won't stop.
I've copped all their shyt and I've enjoyed most of their shyt. Doesn't mean I won't cop this one. I'm not going to praise it off of a couple of screenshots and a trailer. I wait until the final product.
:ehh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No, I won't stop.
You lack an eye for greatness. But u gone learn. U gone see what I see soon

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
You lack an eye for greatness. But u gone learn. U gone see what I see soon
Bruh,
I think the game looks great. I'm just not feeling those goofy enemies.
I'm sure there will be a bunch of other enemies.
I'm not going to swear allegiance to it just yet though. lol

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Bruh,
I think the game looks great. I'm just not feeling those goofy enemies.
I'm sure there will be a bunch of other enemies.
I'm not going to swear allegiance to it just yet though. lol
You already said you gonna cop so your allegiance is sworn.

I'll buy it, but I don't have to love it :umad:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
You already said you gonna cop so your allegiance is sworn.

I'll buy it, but I don't have to love it :umad:
Nah I didn't. It's more of a wait and see thing with me.
Copping worthy shyt ain't nothing if the finished product is up to par. I ain't mad at all. :win:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

NieR: Automata Director Yoko Taro Sells His Own Gaming Fanzine at Comiket; Producer Yosuke Saito Goes to Help
Drakengard and NieR: Automata Director Taro Yoko definitely isn’t your usual developer. How many in a similar position do you know, who would sit behind a makeshift booth at Comiket (Japan’s biggest doujin convention, mostly dedicated to fan-created content) to sell his own gaming fanzine?

That’s exactly what Yoko-san is doing at this year’s winter edition of the convention, that is entering its last day as I’m writing. As an additional funny detail, he isn’t doing it on his own: Producer Yosuke Saito also went to give him a hand. Managing a booth on your own can be a difficult task, after all.

Besides working on NieR: Automata, Saito-san is also rather busy with Dragon Quest X and Dragon Quest XI, so much that in his recent message for 2016 on a dedicated article on 4Gamer he said: “Three games at the same time? Are you trying to kill me?” Yet, it looks like he still manages to find time to help a friend in need.

Quite obviously, Yoko-san was at the event wearing his infamous mask and fully-covering outfit, hiding his mysterious identity from the fans. The fanzine titled “Game Sakaba” (Game Tavern) costed 300 yen (about $2.5), and was fully sold out yesterday.

NieR: Automata Director Yoko Taro Sells His Own Gaming Fanzine at Comiket; Producer Yosuke Saito Goes to Help | DualShockers