NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
are-you-doneiesr9.gif

Was wondering if you were going to come in here and throw shade.

You really can't help yourself.
Dude wont make 1 complaint towards scalebound and will hype it up which is also platinum and has similar combat but of course he suddenly has those complaints about this game :mjlol:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Dude wont make 1 complaint towards scalebound and will hype it up which is also platinum and has similar combat but of course he suddenly has those complaints about this game :mjlol:

He talked about Naughty Dog's "greed" with DLC but not a peep about rise of the tomb raider having 300 micro-transactions. He is shameless.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
muthafukkers need to calm down. nikkas defending a game they haven't even played.

For the record, game looks cool but doesn't wow in the least. Bayonetta 2 on the Wii-U looks way better than this obvious knockoff.

I'm certain the dudes in here vehemently defending the game and calling for bans won't even buy the fukking game when its released.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
muthafukkers need to calm down. nikkas defending a game they haven't even played.

For the record, game looks cool but doesn't wow in the least. Bayonetta 2 on the Wii-U looks way better than this obvious knockoff.

I'm certain the dudes in here vehemently defending the game and calling for bans won't even buy the fukking game when its released.
:mjlol:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I stopped taking him seriously when he complained incessantly about Bloodborne's load times and glitches while proceeding to praise The Witcher and ignore the exact same - and much more pronounced - problems in that game.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You don't know what knock off means do you breh.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I stopped taking him seriously when he complained incessantly about Bloodborne's load times and glitches while proceeding to praise The Witcher and ignore the exact same - and much more pronounced - problems in that game.
If bloodborne was an xbox exclusive he would have 0 complaints and claim its the best game in the series.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes cause that game doesn't have a big ass customizable, rideable dragon.

Huge open world

Crafting

Customizable characters and weapons

And Kamiya himself didn't say it's the most unique game they've made and their first time attempting something like this.

:martin:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Played Witcher on PC, which didn't have those problems, and you don't die every 2 minutes so load times don't matter as much.

But yall are unable to have any type of reasonable discourse here, so of course you just got mad and started defending the shyt at all costs:smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He talked about Naughty Dog's "greed" with DLC but not a peep about rise of the tomb raider having 300 micro-transactions. He is shameless.
I'm not one to complain about microtansactions. Yall are.

Only reason I brung up naughty dog is because they are some of the worst at it, yet none of you pretending to be upset at other devs will EVER call them out for it.

As usual, yall just get mad. Throw up a defense and start dapping each other's shytty posts:scust: