NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
As much as I like P*, they gotta evolve.

All their games seem like the same shyt with a different skin.

are-you-doneiesr9.gif

Was wondering if you were going to come in here and throw shade.

You really can't help yourself.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Has nothing to do with what system its on.

You played transformers devastation?

Yall can't help but act like bytches.

Did you play transformers?
I see our favorite back seat gamer is back at it in another one of my threads. These boys are talking to you about one thing and you respond with some out of left field other game that no one was even talking about. Do I have to run you out of every single one of my threads? I thought you were leavin the arcadium. Bounce already.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I see our favorite back seat gamer is back at it in another one of my threads. These boys are talking to you about one thing and you respond with some out of left field other game that no one was even talking about. Do I have to run you out of every single one of my threads? I thought you were leavin the arcadium. Bounce already.

And here you come acting like a fakkit again :scust:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's painfully obvious where he's going with this.

Accuse us of only caring about this because it's an exclusive.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
And here you come acting like a fakkit again :scust:
costanza-clap.gif

Fantastic come back. You sir, are the token vulture of the arcadium. You never produce any threads worth anything. You don't play any games. You just like to swoop down from time to time and drop senseless comments that you can't even defend logically. No one cares that you like Xbox. What most of the arcadium finds annoying is your constant hypocrisy. You spent all this energy dissing ol' boy for sharing info about a 4 for $10 at gamestop on old games but just a few months ago you were giddy like a school girl for an NES game, and go figure, it was being released on Xbox. The sad part is, if you were trolling, you would actually be a funny poster, but the fact of the matter is that you believe your own BS and for that you will always get the :stopitslime::francis::snoop: looks around here.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
costanza-clap.gif

Fantastic come back. You sir, are the token vulture of the arcadium. You never produce any threads worth anything. You don't play any games. You just like to swoop down from time to time and drop senseless comments that you can't even defend logically. No one cares that you like Xbox. What most of the arcadium finds annoying is your constant hypocrisy. You spent all this energy dissing ol' boy for sharing info about a 4 for $10 at gamestop on old games but just a few months ago you were giddy like a school girl for an NES game, and go figure, it was being released on Xbox. The sad part is, if you were trolling, you would actually be a funny poster, but the fact of the matter is that you believe your own BS and for that you will always get the :stopitslime::francis::snoop: looks around here.

Type up paragraphs cause you're bytchmade brehs :smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's painfully obvious where he's going with this.

Accuse us of only caring about this because it's an exclusive.
The fukk:what:

I never said anything about a platform or anyone else's opinion on this game.

I simply said platinums games need to evolve.

And yall started acting like bytches.

Grow up :smh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
To all my coli brehs let it be known that from this 30th day of October in the year 2015 henceforth until the end of time itself, the only acceptable forms of response to ANYTHING said by the user known as @MeachTheMonster will be one or all of the following smilies:
:stopitslime: :francis: :snoop:

:pacspit:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
To all my coli brehs let it be known that from this 30th day of October in the year 2015 henceforth until the end of time itself, the only acceptable forms of response to ANYTHING said by the user known as @MeachTheMonster will be one or all of the following smilies:
:stopitslime: :francis: :snoop:

:pacspit:
Act like a fakkit brehs :mjlol: