NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
FOH with your bullshyt STAN. I have a PS4 idiot. I just prefer gaming on my PC as the experience is FAR superior than any console experience.

Gaming on my 3K widescreen PC monitor powerd by my i7 and 980ti >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PS4
What's your gamertag. You don't have shyt lol

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
My PC cost more than your whole family.

I wish all my family cost was $2000. I probably wouldn't have to work so damn much supporting them.

:mjlol:

Fact of the matter is PS4 gaming is for that struggle gaming wave. But everyone isn't ready for the elite PC gaming life so i understand the resentment.

Game on PS stan, game on.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish all my family cost was $2000. I probably wouldn't have to work so damn much supporting them.

:mjlol:

Fact of the matter is PS4 gaming is for that struggle gaming wave. But everyone isn't ready for the elite PC gaming life so i understand the resentment.

Game on PS stan, game on.
Nah I'm just kiddin breh I game on PC alwaysz :mjlol:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Nah I'm just kiddin breh I game on PC alwaysz :mjlol:
I know you do. Now go cop The division and holla at me on steam. Its lonely out here for the PC gaming brehs. I'm seriously considering copping this on PS4 just to game with the coli. However the PC experience is fukking amazing and i really don't want to downgrade.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I know you do. Now go cop The division and holla at me on steam. Its lonely out here for the PC gaming brehs. I'm seriously considering copping this on PS4 just to game with the coli. However the PC experience is fukking amazing and i really don't want to downgrade.
Aside from graphics, what makes the "PC experience amazing" and the ps4 version a "downgrade" from it?