LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Goddamn PS4, I just started Horizon :damn::damn: But it's Platinum :ohlawd:
2017 said this I'm coming thru with games on some
1oc5AICA.gif

#NoDrought2017:whew:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Best Buy didn't have any copies so I went to Target but they didn't have it either. Wtf. Finally found it at Gamestop behind the register. One dude was in there buying COD, another was buying Ghost Recon. Some fool came in trying to buy a PS4 but left with a 3ds and some DBZ game. The clerk's reaction to all that was ":beli:". Then it was my turn. The clerk asked me what I wanted. I pointed behind him and said Nier. He was like "Nier?:ohhh:" He knew he done ran into a real one.

Last edited:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Best Buy didn't have any copies. So I went to Target but they didn't have it either. Wtf. Finally found it at Gamestop behind the register. One dude was in there buying COD, another was buying Ghost Recon.. Some fool came in trying to buy a PS4 but left with a 3ds and some DBZ game. The clerk's reaction to all that was ":beli:". Then it was my turn. The clerk ask me what I wanted, I pointed behind him and said Nier. He was like "Nier?:ohhh:" He knew he done ran into a real one.
:dead:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
just bought it:yes: Installing now and will be done in a few hours:blessed:

just got the platinum in Horizon: Zero Dawn yesterday, now to find a way to beat this in a month before Persona 5 drops:wow:

So many games:whew: Amazing times:bow:
Are you copping mass effect too?

After persona 5....are we gonna be in a summer drought :lupe:

Then fall = red dead 2 and tlou2 :damn:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.

you still have 4 KH games you got to play and i dont know if you like FF but FF12 is getting a remaster so you should check it out

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

Gonna buy it in May to be my summer game.

As far as the summer releases, I know a few games are coming out but Im gonna use the summer to work through other games I have in my backlog and stuff I had to skip due to this crazy release schedule.

Along with Mass Effect: Andromeda, I will also probably grab Yakuza 0.

llt23

All Star
Daps
Yeah definitely get Yakuza 0. Game is going under the radar....ton of love put into it, fleshed out like crazy, amount of stuff you can do in its world is ridiculous, plus has a movie-esque story. Really amazing game.

And yeah for this game i posted some tips for newcomers....Basically numero uno is dont mess with out of the way sidequests until you unlock fast travel via main story quests. Takes way too long to run around the world without fast travel and might piss you off. My other tips are mostly for glitches which hopefully were patched by now.