NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

llt23

All Star
Daps
Some sidequests only appear in subsequent playthroughs, some disappear after a playthrough or big event, some reappear if you dont finish them in NG plus. I didnt finish wandering couple or the inventor in the first go around but they were there in NGplus. Not sure bout everything else. And you probably have to finish all sidequests in playthrough 2 before going to playthrough 3.

Also, word to the wise, stock up on Visual Cure and Cure Manipulation for playthrough 3. shyt gets really real there. Playthrough3 is also entirely new content, as opposed to no.2 which is mostly the same but added scenes.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Some sidequests only appear in subsequent playthroughs, some disappear after a playthrough or big event, some reappear if you dont finish them in NG plus. I didnt finish wandering couple or the inventor in the first go around but they were there in NGplus. Not sure bout everything else. And you probably have to finish all sidequests in playthrough 2 before going to playthrough 3.

Also, word to the wise, stock up on Visual Cure and Cure Manipulation for playthrough 3. shyt gets really real there. Playthrough3 is also entirely new content, as opposed to no.2 which is mostly the same but added scenes.
:wow: taro did his thing in play though 3 shyt had me :ohhh: with how they handle it

llt23

All Star
Daps
Overall I still think the 1st nier game has better story but this is Taro's best game with gameplay

Yeah I think this game was a bit more obvious with its storytelling in comparison. But I gotta say the shyt they pull at the end game was some supremely next level shyt. When I was done that was that. Had the feels :mjcry:

If you know what Im referring to..... :mjcry:
Very different from the OG where it was about caring for the characters, in this one its about
caring for your fellow brehs to see the true ending

Dont really wanna discuss anything until people really get through it.

One thing I will spoiler tag though is some quiet references to the first game. Even tho its just references to OG Nier do not click this shyt brehs if you have not completed the game.
At the end game in the tower, the library is the same library from the OG nier (except it is in all white). Exact same layout. I went and read some stuff about references to the OG and didnt see this mentioned at all.
latest

A lot of the reveals in the archives and the Emil sidequest were a nice touch too. Seems that the android model for A2 is based on Kaine, since they say it is based on a girl who lived with her grandma etc. The game never really spells any of this out so if you didnt play the OG you would just be like OK whatever.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Goddamn PS4, I just started Horizon :damn::damn: But it's Platinum :ohlawd:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Yeah I think this game was a bit more obvious with its storytelling in comparison. But I gotta say the shyt they pull at the end game was some supremely next level shyt. When I was done that was that. Had the feels :mjcry:

If you know what Im referring to..... :mjcry:
Very different from the OG where it was about caring for the characters, in this one its about
caring for your fellow brehs to see the true ending

Dont really wanna discuss anything until people really get through it.

One thing I will spoiler tag though is some quiet references to the first game. Even tho its just references to OG Nier do not click this shyt brehs if you have not completed the game.
At the end game in the tower, the library is the same library from the OG nier (except it is in all white). Exact same layout. I went and read some stuff about references to the OG and didnt see this mentioned at all.
latest

A lot of the reveals in the archives and the Emil sidequest were a nice touch too. Seems that the android model for A2 is based on Kaine, since they say it is based on a girl who lived with her grandma etc. The game never really spells any of this out so if you didnt play the OG you would just be like OK whatever.
:francis: well i hope we get Drakengard 4 there still the plotline with Accord from Drakengard 3 that is unanswered

llt23

All Star
Daps
This is way more JRPG than it is an action game though. Much more story driven, bunch of sidequests etc. Just letting you know in advance before expecting something else.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Who got a steam key hookup? Looking at some of these pre orders and they all 60$ :scust: I never paid more then 30$ for a steam game.
You could go to one of those "unauthorized" resellers and get it cheap. You risk the game being taken away from you though, but brehs on here seem to have no problems. (personally, I don't trust them though)