NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

Remo

Pro
Daps
Gonna wait on the pc version. taking everything in me not to just download on ps4. :mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I forgot I bought this game. Got an email saying I had a game to pick up tomorrow. I'm not even going out there until the weekend to get it. I don't have time for this with Zelda and Horizon after and in 2 weeks Mass Effect then in 4 weeks Persona.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Canadian prices are about to kill me, bruh... :mjcry: It costs around $85 to buy a new game these days. :hhh:

Amazon Prime, here we come... :wow:

Or I might wait a few months and try to cop the discounted physical through Kijiji. :yeshrug:I'm already contemplating on buying the Switch and Zelda when they restock and are selling at MSRP (nikkas are selling their Switches for $700, oh my Lord... :bryan:), never mind Horizon Zero Dawn and Persona 5. Good thing they don't tax on the PS Store up here though. :huhldup:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Playing now, I wish I could pair up both small weapons and large weapons in the equip sets, so basically when using Square Triangle combos, I'm still using the same weapon. Kinda jarring going from fast swiped to incredible slow swings

Otherwise, fantastic as expected from Platinum. This is still very much a Nier game too, so kudos to SE.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Playing now, I wish I could pair up both small weapons and large weapons in the equip sets, so basically when using Square Triangle combos, I'm still using the same weapon. Kinda jarring going from fast swiped to incredible slow swings

Otherwise, fantastic as expected from Platinum. This is still very much a Nier game too, so kudos to SE.

You can but you need another weapon of that same weapon type

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
just bought it:yes: Installing now and will be done in a few hours:blessed:

just got the platinum in Horizon: Zero Dawn yesterday, now to find a way to beat this in a month before Persona 5 drops:wow:

So many games:whew: Amazing times:bow: