NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its stupid as fukk to compare the combat in both. Completely different. And Mowgli's definition of 'better' is usually 'more difficult'.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Its stupid as fukk to compare the combat in both. Completely different. And Mowgli's definition of 'better' is usually 'more difficult'.
Animations smoother

Fighting animations better.

Enemy variety less redundant so far.

Weapon variety better

Nioh parrying system adds a level of depth nier lackd but it just doesn't look as clean and satisfying as this but in my mind faster requires more skill and is therefore better

I can't say it's more difficult because after beating the first stage practically flawless on hard nothing is all that hard to me anymore.

I've reached ascension.

It's hard to put into words where I am skill wise now
v0xrJ.gif

I've experienced brutality and failure on a level most of you will never fathom to ascend and now, Iiiiiiiiii AM....

I never played any other nier so it's all new and fresh to me. This combat is what you make it. If u want pure hack and slash up close dodging countering skill u can do that or u can bullet hell and attack at your leisure.

I think making your partner getting kod out of battle would have been a plus but o well.

I only beat the desert level so I have a ways to go to make a final decision

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Animations smoother

Fighting animations better.

Enemy variety less redundant so far.

Weapon variety better

Nioh parrying system adds a level of depth nier lackd but it just doesn't look as clean and satisfying as this but in my mind faster requires more skill and is therefore better

I can't say it's more difficult because after beating the first stage practically flawless on hard nothing is all that hard to me anymore.

I've reached ascension.

It's hard to put into words where I am skill wise now
v0xrJ.gif

I've experienced brutality and failure on a level most of you will never fathom to ascend and now, Iiiiiiiiii AM....

I never played any other nier so it's all new and fresh to me. This combat is what you make it. If u want pure hack and slash up close dodging countering skill u can do that or u can bullet hell and attack at your leisure.

I think making your partner getting kod out of battle would have been a plus but o well.

I only beat the desert level so I have a ways to go to make a final decision
The first nier combat was not this good... but the story was amazing like damn the story made you feel like shyt come the 2nd playthough in the OG nier

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The first nier combat was not this good... but the story was amazing like damn the story made you feel like shyt come the 2nd playthough in the OG nier
I thought a'll those robots simulating sex was ILL

Again I'm new to this series

Story is 2nd to action to me because reading takes no skill

llt23

All Star
Daps
breh L2 to lock on. ?????? why were you not locked onto the boss?

And Yeah man definitely if you are new the to series everything is fresh and you get a diff take on the game. Its interesting to see opinions from diff perspectives

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
breh L2 to lock on. ?????? why were you not locked onto the boss?

And Yeah man definitely if you are new the to series everything is fresh and you get a diff take on the game. Its interesting to see opinions from diff perspectives
I don't need to lock on

Takes another component of skill out if the game.

Elite GAMING:king:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:francis: Might aswell turn that down to normal

Cheesing with your pod 95% of the fight. I know that aint fun
More fun then being one shot and starting over.

I'm not fukking around with this game.

I will turn down my allys AI to passive though because he's basically out there tanking for me.

Still give no fukks.

If any if y'all beat the first stage on hard without new game plus and stock items u'll feel how i feel playing this. I'm to alert to be fukking around with these enemies. You do whatever it takes to win when you can be one shot. But yall aint do that so i stand alone at this level of skill right now.

But ai will be turned down because u actually get checkpoints after the first stage.

Normal has few one shots so it's beneath me

Last edited:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn it's gonna be hard avoiding play thrus of this game. Got a whole nother week of this waiting shyt. I need my physical copy tho.

:francis:

llt23

All Star
Daps
More fun then being one shot and starting over.

I'm not fukking around with this game.

I will turn down my allys AI to passive though because he's basically out there tanking for me.

Still give no fukks.

If any if y'all beat the first stage on hard without new game plus and stock items u'll feel how i feel playing this. I'm to alert to be fukking around with these enemies. You do whatever it takes to win when you can be one shot. But yall aint do that so i stand alone at this level of skill right now.

But ai will be turned down because u actually get checkpoints after the first stage.

Normal has few one shots so it's beneath me

Its definitely not your typical new game plus. All the enemies are levelled up, the combat is more difficult, new enemy types. Most boss fights will have to be done in a completely new (yet quicker) manner. So you will still have a challenge regardless. It is what is cool about the multiple playthroughs...Im interested to see what the next twist will be for the third playthrough.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Its definitely not your typical new game plus. All the enemies are levelled up, the combat is more difficult, new enemy types. Most boss fights will have to be done in a completely new (yet quicker) manner. So you will still have a challenge regardless. It is what is cool about the multiple playthroughs...Im interested to see what the next twist will be for the third playthrough.
:wow: breh you're not ready for that 3rd play through twist

llt23

All Star
Daps
Alright just to confirm on length. 17 hours for playthrough one, 8 hours for playthrough 2. Bout to start number 3. This is with me trying my best to do as many side missions as possible

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Alright just to confirm on length. 17 hours for playthrough one, 8 hours for playthrough 2. Bout to start number 3. This is with me trying my best to do as many side missions as possible
How much of this can you do in one playthrough