NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can pay for it directly since I assume you live there but outsiders gotta pay for expensive cards and shyt. I only did it for Persona 5 since it was about seven months away from the US release.

On the HK store I doubt it comes out as a lot more expensive. :yeshrug:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically it has four endings, with the content in A/B being similar but in C/D being different? Or something like that. Game is maybe 30 hours long.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
How many hours.

Is this game ps pro compatible
Depends on what you do... there are a few major endings that each take around 6-7 hours so around 30-35 hours but you will have to add in side quest and weapon lv ups. if you take your time maybe at most 40 hours but if you want to complete the whole damn game there are in total
26 endings most being joke endings

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Depends on what you do... there are a few major endings that each take around 6-7 hours so around 30-35 hours but you will have to add in side quest and weapon lv ups. if you take your time maybe at most 40 hours but if you want to complete the whole damn game there are in total
26 endings most being joke endings
But you can get the best ending in one playthrough?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
98 dollars to play this game early for a 6 hour game..........

:patrice:

When you order psn cards online do they email you the code or do you then have to wait to get the shyt in the mail

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Cant tell you will ruin the surprise just wait until the game is launched in two weeks
fukk that nikka answer me

Is this a 6 hour game that you have to play multiple times to see different shyt. The same 6 hour experience over and over ass nikka. I demand answers.

I'm on the phone with this bytch ass bank to clear this billshyt play Asia transaction

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
fukk that nikka answer me

Is this a 6 hour game that you have to play multiple times to see different shyt. The same 6 hour experience over and over ass nikka. I demand answers.

I'm on the phone with this bytch ass bank to clear this billshyt play Asia transaction
No its different shyt each play thought besides maybe the 2nd one but you get a new play style and a new character in the 2nd one and little hints to the overall bigger plot . but :whoa: dont pay $98 for this game just avoid spoilers and order it from amazon its worth the price from either amazon or the best buy deal that everyone on thecoli is using

llt23

All Star
Daps
In the first Nier after you beat it new game plus starts you at a mid point then there is a bunch more new content. Maybe its the same way for this one.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No its different shyt each play thought besides maybe the 2nd one but you get a new play style and a new character in the 2nd one and little hints to the overall bigger plot . but :whoa: dont pay $98 for this game just avoid spoilers and order it from amazon its worth the price from either amazon or the best buy deal that everyone on thecoli is using
To late.

Only broke nikkas wait till the price go down

N this shyt better not be trash or its gonna be the first to catch strays on my new channel.

45 gig download. This shyt bigger then nioh.

:steviej: don't disappoint me platinum