NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, if you set your Hong Kong or Japanese PSN account to have your PS4 as the Primary PS4. That way, you'll still be able to get the trophies under your main PSN account, but the game was purchased under the JPN PSN. It's essentially game-sharing, but without the fukkery of someone else potentially stealing your account.
When can this be purchased?

Also, does the Hong Kong account require me to make a new psn under Hong kong or can I just switch my region from my main?

llt23

All Star
Daps
When can this be purchased?

Also, does the Hong Kong account require me to make a new psn under Hong kong or can I just switch my region from my main?

I said fukk it and did it. I made a new PSN from the HK PSN website....It was all in english so I had no problems. Play-asia website for the HK money (though I did have some issues with them and my credit card, your bank might think they are frauds), got the code immediately, Logged into my new PSN on the ps4....found the game, put in the code for the HK money and I am playing now.

The game when I started it was in ALL english, voices and text so no problems there either. The only thing that might change for the western release is circle is to confirm, X is to cancel.

Not even a spoiler if you have played the demo, the beginning of the game is the demo give or take a few slight changes. Now Im just waiting for the rest of the game to install

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I'm gonna hold off on getting the JP version for simple menu shyt

I was confusing the hell out of myself with the jp demo cause I kept forgetting O is accept for most japanese games instead of X.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It ain't worth overpaying for the game and buying it digitally on top of that when it's only a couple of weeks away. Y'all acting like there's no games out or something lol.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't worth overpaying for the game and buying it digitally on top of that when it's only a couple of weeks away. Y'all acting like there's no games out or something lol.

...it's cheaper on the HK store than Eu/Na breh.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I said fukk it and did it. I made a new PSN from the HK PSN website....It was all in english so I had no problems. Play-asia website for the HK money (though I did have some issues with them and my credit card, your bank might think they are frauds), got the code immediately, Logged into my new PSN on the ps4....found the game, put in the code for the HK money and I am playing now.

The game when I started it was in ALL english, voices and text so no problems there either. The only thing that might change for the western release is circle is to confirm, X is to cancel.

Not even a spoiler if you have played the demo, the beginning of the game is the demo give or take a few slight changes. Now Im just waiting for the rest of the game to install
Are the menus foreign?

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Ya i agree on the waiting part but for me there are no games out i want to play right now :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...it's cheaper on the HK store than Eu/Na breh.
You can pay for it directly since I assume you live there but outsiders gotta pay for expensive cards and shyt. I only did it for Persona 5 since it was about seven months away from the US release.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:wow: saw the true ending yall about to be in for a surprise if you can stand replaying the game a few times to get it and its not the ending that i am :blessed: :mjgrin:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Are the menus in a foreign language nikka?

The game itself for whatever reason started with all English menus, voices and text. Didnt even need to change anything. And all the other shyt like I said was all in english.

Just note that if you do get the game do not play it until the download is fully complete, I got caught on some game breaking bug. After the intro (pretty much the demo) you finally go to a spot then you cannot trigger a flag to continue. Had to delete my save data etc and restart the game. Pretty wack.