NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:wow: some one on twitch already got ending A going to the others now.... game has so many questions to be answered. Yoko Taro did it again

llt23

All Star
Daps
Im looking into this too. Apparently all the asian copies of this game include all the major language dubs and subs. So english is good to go.

So you gotta make a JP psn, and then order a JP PSN card. You cant use you american card so you need the points card.
Game costs 8424 Yen supposedly..........which comes out to 74 dollars directly:huhldup:

Not only that but that means you gotta cop the 5k, 3k and the 1k PSN points cards, or the 10k yen for 98.99 :huhldup:

Brehs. Unless im wrong about what Im seeing, I will wait:ld:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im looking into this too. Apparently all the asian copies of this game include all the major language dubs and subs. So english is good to go.

So you gotta make a JP psn, and then order a JP PSN card. You cant use you american card so you need the points card.
Game costs 8424 Yen supposedly..........which comes out to 74 dollars directly:huhldup:

Not only that but that means you gotta cop the 5k, 3k and the 1k PSN points cards, or the 10k yen for 98.99 :huhldup:

Brehs. Unless im wrong about what Im seeing, I will wait:ld:

Its 55 bucks on the Hong Kong store.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
And after purchasing I will have access from my main account?

Yeah, if you set your Hong Kong or Japanese PSN account to have your PS4 as the Primary PS4. That way, you'll still be able to get the trophies under your main PSN account, but the game was purchased under the JPN PSN. It's essentially game-sharing, but without the fukkery of someone else potentially stealing your account.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, if you set your Hong Kong or Japanese PSN account to have your PS4 as the Primary PS4. That way, you'll still be able to get the trophies under your main PSN account, but the game was purchased under the JPN PSN. It's essentially game-sharing, but without the fukkery of someone else potentially stealing your account.

He should use HK though, much cheaper. Although Japanese PSN is much better, HK PSN is without the worst store ever.