NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I pretty much bought a pro for this and Horizon, I had a broken ps4 and traded it during a special and got a pro.

To bad I dont have a TV to take advantage of it, and probably wont for another year, unless I stumble upon an amazing sale

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I pretty much bought a pro for this and Horizon, I had a broken ps4 and traded it during a special and got a pro.

To bad I dont have a TV to take advantage of it, and probably wont for another year, unless I stumble upon an amazing sale

i dont have a pro yet, but in the thread about it, they say you still see some difference between it and the reg ps4 when it comes to visuals/frame rate....which is only gonna increase in the number of games once that new patch drops....think it's time for me to get a pro myself....

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
shyt is NOT coming to the Larrybox

"There are currently no plans to release on this platform. The main reason for this is that the Japanese
market for Xbox One is not strong, so the decision was made to focus on PlayStation 4 rather than to split our efforts across two platforms."

Nier Automata Xbox One UPDATE: Why Nier sequel won't be coming to Microsoft's console
Any chance of a Switch port?
Platinum blessed the Wii U with the amazing Bayonetta 2 so if anybody can get it to port well to the Switch, it's them