NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
All platinum doing is handling the gameplay. Thats it. Story is completely done by the writer of the forst nier.

If you werent casual youd know that:hamster:
Nier never Hit my radar because the gameplay was so basic. I don't game to read text and bullshyt bedtime stories. I game for a challenging experience.

That's you, fronting like this shyt is Shakespeare and bumping original soundtracks with your windows down like

fukk outta here

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nier never Hit my radar because the gameplay was so basic. U don't game to read text and bullshyt bedtime stories. I game for a challenging experience.

That's you, fronting like this shyt is Shakespeare and bumping original soundtracks with your windows down like

Once again Im a way more elite gamer than you as I actual compete irl and bust ass while you front like you wouldnt get balled up by nikkas who go 0-2.

Casual:wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Once again Im a way more elite gamer than you as I actual compete irl and bust ass while you front like you wouldnt get balled up by nikkas who go 0-2.

Casual:wow:
fukk games you compete in? Mvc3 and street fighter 2 stop.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
fukk games you compete in? Mvc3 and street fighter 2 stop.
I played umvc3 at a super high level ehen it was the focus of tourniea beside 4. Top 8 in majors. Won a regional. Won every local...now I play gg and win every other local but havent been able to travel for i much.

But thats besides the point. What have you done other than fabricate this shyt persona you might be able to get by on actual casuals like fatboi and shyt. I can pull up results to show that you dont and will never fukk with me on a game tip.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I played umvc3 at a super high level ehen it was the focus of tourniea beside 4. Top 8 in majors. Won a regional. Won every local...now I play gg and win every other local but havent been able to travel for i much.

But thats besides the point. What have you done other than fabricate this shyt persona you might be able to get by on actual casuals like fatboi and shyt. I can pull up results to show that you dont and will never fukk with me on a game tip.
I think we competence different worlds. You compete in a world where launchers turn into prerecorded combos that are in your dna. That takes no skill because the gameplay isn't very dynamic.

Launch half life combo. Don't know how you can feel proud of that. Hop on this battlefield I'll snap your shyt ALL the way up. You can have mvc3, that old shyt. I haven't taken time to master guilty gear but tekken gonna be here soon and you can be put on your place when that's released.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I think we competence different worlds. You compete in a world where launchers turn into prerecorded combos that are in your dna. That takes no skill because the gameplay isn't very dynamic.

Launch half life combo. Don't know how you can feel proud of that. Hop on this battlefield I'll snap your shyt ALL the way up. You can have mvc3, that old shyt. I haven't taken time to master guilty gear but tekken gonna be here soon and you can be put on your place when that's released.

Oh now marvel takes no skill. Where your tourney wins at then :mjgrin:

Damn you in here getting exposed for actually being one of the most casual gamers on here breh :mjgrin:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Oh now marvel takes no skill. Where your tourney wins at then :mjgrin:

Damn you in here getting exposed for actually being one of the most casual gamers on here breh :mjgrin:
If you say so. I'll break your neck in tekken and dump you on the coli doorstep for trying to embarrass me.

U fukked up. :ufdup:

nikkas can not stick me
nikkas can't Jam me
nikkas can't get me