GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's what they say. Still kinda basic lookin
Seem like the Pro vs OG comparisons aren't hittin' on shyt

:francis:

DF breaks down a whole lotta of the same looking footage... Pointing out shyt that nobody cares about

:mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Seem like the Pro vs OG comparisons aren't hittin' on shyt

:francis:

DF breaks down a whole lotta of the same looking footage... Pointing out shyt that nobody cares about

:mjlol:
They make people care about shyt they otherwise wouldn't care about.

People get irritated at the thought they're not getting something someone else is. The game to me visually is standard. I don't see what pro is really doing for it. The backgrounds and environments are basic.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They make people care about shyt they otherwise wouldn't care about.

People get irritated at the thought they're not getting something someone else is. The game to me visually is standard. I don't see what pro is really doing for it. The backgrounds and environments are basic.
I think the demo not final. It's supposed to get a 4kish mode. The demo only 1080p.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
This is the most Hype a yoko Taro game has ever been :wow: everyone on the NieR hype train and it aint going to stop.. Game about to do numbers Square might even let Taro do a new IP

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Is persona 5 the answer? is there any game on the PS4 like Zelda ?
:patrice: i dont know if i could say this could be the zelda type JRPG but Atlus is making an new JRPG that is based on fantasy called Project Re fantasy it might be what you looking for but there is no set date