NieR Automata OT [PS4 | PC| XB1] NieRly had another exclusive

llt23

All Star
Daps
Demo is fun AF what the story behind Nier tho?

Not sure if this one is that related to the last one. Last one was about a Breh whos daughter had like a terminal illness and you murked shyt to figure it all out to save her, wont spoil that game. But story in Nier is definitely kinda grim, gritty and real. I just finished this demo and it seems like that storytelling style is still around.

And fukk that Demo was legit. Took a minute to adjust to the controls but damn that gameplay is great, that boss battle was superb. Cant wait for this game.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Not sure if this one is that related to the last one. Last one was about a Breh whos daughter had like a terminal illness and you murked shyt to figure it all out to save her, wont spoil that game. But story in Nier is definitely kinda grim, gritty and real. I just finished this demo and it seems like that storytelling style is still around.

And fukk that Demo was legit. Took a minute to adjust to the controls but damn that gameplay is great, that boss battle was superb. Cant wait for this game.
did some research and from what i understand this Nier takes place in a what if ending of one of the other Nier games