Votes: 11 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It’s not just “incels” and weirdos that voted for it. It started picking fights with me for no reason a wile back, swear to god that the only reason it started calling me out is because I’m white. It makes no sense, I am not on here making threads about shyt, I have no controversial “hot takes”, I only really post on here for laughs and to support people that are going through it. I’m not sure why it is so angry, nor how any working professional with children has time to comb through thousands of posts to try to “expose” people. I really don’t think forced ignores are a good idea, that is kind of protecting it from itself, just because the angry try hard will definitely step in it because it has no filter. Protecting something like that from itself is kind of unfair to all the folks that have been banned for bad behavior anything short of pedo shyt, doxxing shyt, Racist shyt, and irl threatening (it is guilty of some of that shyt, too) shyt!

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
It’s not just “incels” and weirdos that voted for it. It started picking fights with me for no reason a wile back, swear to god that the only reason it started calling me out is because I’m white. It makes no sense, I am not on here making threads about shyt, I have no controversial “hot takes”, I only really post on here for laughs and to support people that are going through it. I’m not sure why it is so angry, nor how any working professional with children has time to comb through thousands of posts to try to “expose” people. I really don’t think forced ignores are a good idea, that is kind of protecting it from itself, just because the angry try hard will definitely step in it because it has no filter. Protecting something like that from itself is kind of unfair to all the folks that have been banned for bad behavior anything short of pedo shyt, doxxing shyt, Racist shyt, and irl threatening (it is guilty of some of that shyt, too) shyt!

would you have posted this if there wasnt already 12 pages of posters going at said poster?

:jbhmm:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
would you have posted this if there wasnt already 12 pages of posters going at said poster?

Idk, I mean normally, I wouldn’t call anybody out in a thread like this, I don’t care for the back and forth at all! I just saw that people were talking about conspiracy, and I’m like nahh, that poster earned it

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I just realized Abdul wasn’t on the ballot this year :ohhh:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Idk, I mean normally, I wouldn’t call anybody out in a thread like this, I don’t care for the back and forth at all! I just saw that people were talking about conspiracy, and I’m like nahh, that poster earned it

oh so you just a waggonist, I’ve never seen you post before so I wondered

weak shyt man

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Damn what a POS :scust: Makes sense tho. I don’t believe you guys would let those two goofball(Nicole and wild simp) still post on here if they leaked Hustle personal info. Why lie about it tho? Internet clout is so serious :wow:

I didnt even care about his personal info. He did it to himself about c00ning on public magazines. And I aint a computer hacker by any means.

I aint a simp :mjlol:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin

weak shyt man
Nahh, there are people in here actually saying that the vote totals are a conspiracy, and I just wanted to give an example of how it earned this woat title, there is no conspiracy, it’s just a lot of folks on here that don’t like the try hard wannabe bully

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
full

How ain't @RhapSaDiddy on the ballot?

Breh cool to me but I had to dap u for this gif :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

That poster @fact is white boy FYI and got mad at me for checking him about interrupting in black discussions as they do intrusively are known for. By this thread to date, the posters on this thread speaking the loudest are white, nonblack, an Indian, c00ns using the N-ER word and an anti-black wench who sends nudes to male posters and created male bashing threads in disguise about incest. You do the math. That’s a FACT. They never post their own comments of why they were violated and put on the radar; just a lot of conjecture.

and to answer your question, NO, that white wouldn’t try that shyt unless he had support of his other whites and nonblacks in their groups. Cowards never roam solo- but it is concerning how racist he sounds by referring to me as a black woman using the word “IT” and not posting up proof of what he did.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

weak shyt man
Here’s one of the reasons why white boy is mad which of course, he selectively leaves out along with his insults at black posters.

Your auntie hoes at goodwills?

@fact you don’t even know what a pick me is, you white faggit. You get on here around black people and start copying the lingo- I swear between you and that white bytch @idontposthereanymore wiould get your heads stomped off social media thinking that you’re in a position to even get that comfortable. You are a white man trying to neg me and call me a pick me bc I align with black men. Fuk off. That’s actually a compliment coming from you, you dumb fuk white boy. You and that white whore need to shut the fuk up on trying to “blend” into our conversations - that’s why you got negged boy. Trying to speak on Chicago culture that you know nothing about. Go listen to Kurt Cobain, and overdose on cocaine, you emo white faggit.

@fact @mannyrs13 @biscuitsnbangers @GPBear @AndroidHero yall cacs gonna comment on this with the same energy that you white people like to do on other threads or yall sitting this one out??? yall seem conveniently quiet when it comes to situations pertaining to your own. I mean, yall have to so much to say about everything else "black", all feeling sorry. Resident coli cac experts..... chime in. I mean, R u yall whites going to petition your people for justice for these 2 black men, since the victims were in white company at the time, talk to your local politicians, lawmakers or do you just use your "voice" on black spaces?? "Toxic white masculinity" and accountabilty..amirite??

Notice how the cacs that usually have so much to say on threads they have no business interfering in; don't have shyt to say when it comes to these issues. Thread is conveniently quiet..:mjpls:

pretending to be black during his early “persona”

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/hav...uple-adcopt-a-white-baby.109374/#post-4027007

:leon:

Not trying to start a race thread, but me and my girl are thinking about adopting because of her past medical issues she puts herself at great risk by trying to have a baby. We are both white, and we don't care what race the baby is, if we choose to adopt, but thinking on it, I have never heard of a black couple adopting a white baby.

Enlighten me, I could be completely off base, but I aint seen where they do that at

"some students did not feel safe" yeah, cause they girlfriends are about to let the three new black kids see what that thing smells like :shaq::russ:

—-
I'm not black, and I don't think there are any black people in that area. I have/had tons of friends in Connelsville and union town. There aren't any black people in Ligonier either, my brother went to school there, there was 1 black kid, he was adopted by 2 little people, how fukking weird is that?

Last edited: