Votes: 8 2.6%
  • thekingsmen

Votes: 11 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
That poster @fact is white boy FYI and got mad at me for checking him about interrupting in black discussions as they do intrusively are known for. By this thread to date, the posters on this thread speaking the loudest are white, nonblack, an Indian, c00ns using the N-ER word and an anti-black wench who sends nudes to male posters and created male bashing threads in disguise about incest. You do the math. That’s a FACT. They never post their own comments of why they were violated and put on the radar; just a lot of conjecture.

and to answer your question, NO, that white wouldn’t try that shyt unless he had support of his other whites and nonblacks in their groups. Cowards never roam solo- but it is concerning how racist he sounds by referring to me as a black woman using the word “IT” and not posting up proof of what he did.

I clocked the bolded, alot of questionable posters getting dapped up in this thread. Posters coming out the woodworks who wouldn’t say shyt otherwise. They get comfortable then expose they own selves

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Ok man, not sure why you dikkriding it, but do you

Nahh, there are people in here actually saying that the vote totals are a conspiracy, and I just wanted to give an example of how it earned this woat title, there is no conspiracy, it’s just a lot of folks on here that don’t like the try hard wannabe bully

Shut up

Why talk shyt then come back explaining?

You’re p*ssy I get it, if you feel bullied log out

:camby:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
oh so you just a waggonist, I’ve never seen you post before so I wondered

weak shyt man
Because he rarely even posts here- that’s why.

You my dog, Cole! fukk TLR, that is the most toxic fukking sub forum outside reddit! We kill em on twitter

and when he does -
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/col...-white-supremacy.760237/page-10#post-36544783

White boy is temper tantrum ranting ... :stopitslime:
:comeon:
Using the passive aggression and sarcasm heavy as fukkkk, huh? Next time you should mind your own business in order to avoid further embarrassing yourself - using the ‘white and you say so routine’ doesn’t apply in black discussions, trying to tell us what to think; where your opinion doesn’t count for shyt.
:francis:

White Supremacists/Trump supporters LOVE this sub!! Doing all the work for them, they just sitting back laughing.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/jazmine-barnes-7-year-old-killed-in-walmart-parking-lot-by-2-black-suspects-shooter-wasnt-white.682674/page-16#post-32234

First of all, we don't need your sympathy or hope. Someday is now. This is why you can keep your thoughts, sentiments and gestures of white alignment. Second of all, miss me with the "non white" and "people of color" bullshyt terminology. Black people are oppressed, Black people are relegated to positions where the racist factions of your society contribute to circumstances and situations where innocent black lives are treated as inferior; we (not "non" whites) wake up repeatedly to another death to the point where it's considered an epidemic. This country is not evolving because your white people don't have the mental capacity to de-escalate and your white people don't have the ability of reasoning; therefore, you and the mindset of your white companions can only devolve to violence because of your own abject inferiority.

What you can do and hope to do, is two separate issues - you can't do shyt, you can't relate, therefore, you can keep your commentary to your own white people before yall start burying your own dead at disproportionate levels, with our own brand of black vigilante justice and karma comeuppance- it's a matter of time before the reversal.

Last edited:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Here’s one of the reasons why white boy is mad which of course, he selectively leaves out along with his insults at black posters.

pretending to be black during his early “persona”

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/hav...uple-adcopt-a-white-baby.109374/#post-4027007

—-

I’m not suprised

some of these people can’t wait to express their issues with a black person, if other black posters are doing the same they see they perfect opportunity

they not slick

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Here’s one of the reasons why white boy is mad which of course, he selectively leaves out along with his insults at black posters.

pretending to be black during his early “persona”

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/hav...uple-adcopt-a-white-baby.109374/#post-4027007

—-
Quote where I have ever said I was black or even eluded to it? You are the WOAT, and just a terrible, miserable, ignorant human being in general. Who has time to pour through thousands of posts and then coming up with absolutely nothing to disparage my character. Good job tho, I am sure you have very little family or friends left irl because if over 150 online think you personally suck, there is no way irl that anybody loves you. Get help.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
He didn’t deserve to have his personal info leaked :dahell: And you are a simp never seen someone cape as hard as you do

I didnt do anything to Hustlemania. And everyone refers to him as HustleBOOTY :dame: . His info was on YouTube and he never tried to change. It wasnt like anyone hacked his emails.

And Nicole somehow managed to roast off her irrational haters. I mean, you want TLR to be filled with LSA agents and black male hating bedwenches from 2014 to 2016 again??

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I didnt do anything to Hustlemania. And everyone refers to him as HustleBOOTY :dame: . His info was on YouTube and he never tried to change. It wasnt like anyone hacked his emails.

And Nicole somehow managed to roast off her irrational haters. I mean, you want TLR to be filled with LSA agents and black male hating bedwenches from 2014 to 2016 again??
Don’t explain to them anymore. I can’t even see who’s posting nor do I care. Dude got back the same energy that he put out there. Point black. He wasn’t opposed to “data privacy breaching” and neither were his supporters; when he was “exposing” black posters for the slightest infractions and promoting lies to disparage them and had low morals to express his insults regardless of a fact determination. I was only wondering how he kept referring to black female posters as “men” and calling official black posters “c00ns”, or falsely identifying them as “cacs” with no verification; when there were pictures of him in a dress, with blonde ponytails and a chicken bucket talking about “fuk black history month” and a video of him in bed with a white woman - all publicly posted, like he was skating past that?? It was a simple question.
:yeshrug:
The rest - I have no further information or details as to what occurred outside of that since that was an isolated incident.

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@fact you looking funny in the light

:francis:
Real funny - considering black people as a race were NEVER majority Trump supporters - yet this white boy says this on repeat

You really don’t think that there is “Trumpset” in this mutha fukka? Have you ever been to any other subs on this site? Do you not see how Trump treads, or any thread that pushes that alt right conspiracy babble hit way different in TLR? If you ain’t notice, you might be in that slowly boiling pond.

Would t matter if she was 2/3rd native continental, any minority that Trump is against, the LOUD voices of TLR are not only gonna attack that person/minority group, but also completely side with Trump, while telling us to HYON.
TLR is bizarroworld.

That site is run by Dem libtards, it has to be, some posters in TLR told me that DJT and the repubs are good people that are just looking to get in where they fit in.....
And if that site is run by white supremacist conservatives, it’s the libtards fault, at the very least

Who is he referring to as “us” ? But people let that cac get away with saying this. I guess he should have a problem with a black person telling him to stfu with this false propaganda -

:patrice:
And as you can see whenever I call that white boy to account - he responds with his copy colicac and paste with nothing substantive

Yep, I just got called back into TLR thread by **** masquerading as Nicole completely unwarranted. They are fukking toxic.

Last edited: