• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
We all know where this is headed, might as well move up the deadline.

tenor.gif

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Combine that with the fact that shes constantly gotten away with behaviour that would've got regular brehs banned (alt accounts, doxxing, alt-right posting, pedo avatars, threats of violence to family members, spamming, etc.) and has proudly boasted about being "well protected", and its clear as day that shes either being enabled by, or is a, mod.

:sas2:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

RG meta did catch a ban for that

I thought he got banned for being exposed as a self hating c00n?

The time line is....

Meta or whatever his name was got exposed and left the site. Wasn't banned then.

Hustlemania got exposed, never left. He continued to post here for weeks afterwards, check the dates.

Meta came back, seen everyone going in on hustle and, trying to get back in The Coli's good graces, leaked hustle's mom's info. Address, pics, all that shyt if I remember correctly.

After that hustle left, and Meta was banned. Houston will tell you all this himself.

Fred.

Daps
I thought he got banned for being exposed as a self hating c00n?

Naw he just went into hiding after that

And just to clear up a few misconceptions, hustle wasn’t ran off this board for verbal altercations or his past photos. He was posting long after that jackass footage and magazine photos were posted, he always rolled with the punches. He only stopped posting because dudes were real life threatening his family on social media and sending messages to his mom, that shouldn’t be celebrated at all.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The time line is....

Meta or whatever his name was got exposed and left the site. Wasn't banned then.

Hustlemania got exposed, never left. He continued to post here for weeks afterwards, check the dates.

Meta came back, seen everyone going in on hustle and, trying to get back in The Coli's good graces, leaked hustle's mom's info. Address, pics, all that shyt if I remember correctly.

After that hustle left, and Meta was banned. Houston will tell you all this himself.

Fred.

Damn what a POS :scust: Makes sense tho. I don’t believe you guys would let those two goofball(Nicole and wild simp) still post on here if they leaked Hustle personal info. Why lie about it tho? Internet clout is so serious :wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn what a POS :scust: Makes sense tho. I don’t believe you guys would let those two goofball still post on here if they leaked Hustle personal info. Why lie about it tho? Internet clout is so serious :wow:

There was another guy that posted the same info, can't remember his name. Don't remember if Meta posted it first or just re-posted it but other dude got banned too.

Fred.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
This thread is ridiculous, entertaining but ridiculous

Some of you should definitely be on some kind of medication. This level of obsession with a single poster isn’t normal.

And fukk that dude @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman I remember that whole saga he admitted he wasn’t black I don’t understand how people forgot this

:mindblown:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York

Some of you should definitely be on some kind of medication. This level of obsession with a single poster isn’t normal.

And fukk that dude @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman I remember that whole saga he admitted he wasn’t black I don’t understand how people forgot this

Yo a coli history thread would be dope, I wanna know why everyone hates @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman, Why everyone hates this **** poster, and what does it mean when someone ends their post with “Fred”

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Along with
When Napoleon was 1st named Tom on here and was a proud Hindu Indian that was openly racist

Then flipped the script after his pedophile history on Reddit got exposed:mjgrin: