The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And just like that you got my vote :mjlol:

You didnt learn a damn thing from last year did you honey?
You can’t stay off my clit for the past few years so. Clearly you are the one with the infatuation. Learn?? On a message board??im going to be consistent regardless. Like I give a fuk about a vote. I’m here to make you my entertainment, posters like your segment are the ones taking this so serious . I don’t think I’ve noticed you quoting me all year
:deadrose::laff::laff:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman has been documented calling black folks baboons and calling guns nikka tamers. All kinds of shyt. Changed his name and his persona and a bunch of y’all hopped on his nuts. He shoulda been had that woat banner. Nicole already got the woat tag last year and y’all voting for her again? Shameless
:scust:
The way she running away with it in a land slide, I think she should get the Hall of Shame banner as well this year. :ld:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I checked the Hall of Shame thread in the bushes and it's looking like TLR is going to have its first ever 2-time WOAT and its first ever back to back WOAT.

The Hall of Shame is currently occupied by:

2014: @Napoleon -

Percentage of votes: 42,6%
Number of votes: (107)
Gap between 1st and 2nd in number of votes: +75
Gap between 1st and 2nd in percentage of votes: +29.9%
2015: @Strawberry -

Percentage of votes: 41.8%
Number of votes: (130)
Gap between 1st and 2nd in number of votes: +46
Gap between 1st and 2nd in percentage of votes: +14.1%
2016: @JudgeJoeGorilla -

Percentage of Votes: 30.6%
Number of votes: (97)
Gap between 1st and 2nd in number of votes: +28
Gap between 1st and 2nd in percentage of votes: +8.8%
2017: @Beyoncé knowles-Carter -

Percentage of votes: 35.2%
Number of votes: (75)
Gap between 1st and 2nd in number of votes: +6
Gap between 1st and 2nd in percentage of votes: +2.8%
2018: @Sccit:

Percentage of votes: 44.4%
Number of votes: (122)
Gap between 1st and 2nd in number of votes: +15
Gap between 1st and 2nd in percentage of votes: +5.5%
2019: @Nicole0416

Percentage of votes: 55.1%
Number of votes: (140)
Gap between 1st and 2nd in number of votes: +116
Gap between 1st and 2nd in percentage of votes: +45.7%

@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC holds the following records:
  • Largest proportion of votes in history at 55.1% (2019).
  • Largest number of votes in history at 140 (2019).
  • Largest gap in terms of percentage in history between 1st and 2nd at 45.7% (2019).
  • Largest gap in terms of number of votes between 1st and 2nd at 116 (2019).
  • The first (and thus far only) TLR WOAT to have a 100 vote gap between themselves and 2nd (2019).
Currently sitting at 61% of the vote Nicole is on track to beat her own 2019 record and is currently looking like she'll finish with the two largest win percentages in history.

Ladies and Gentlemen whether you have beef with Nicole or not (and I don't, at all) you can't help but marvel at the fact that we are witnessing Coli history and the crowning of the most prolific WOAT in TLR history. Truly in a class of her own :wow:. Stat sheet stuffer extraordinaire.
b616e946aba5f5ebd6157896f3317ba9dc-king-art.rhorizontal.w700.gif

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
Blah yada yada - you spend your morning doing coli research?? Lmaoff. Let me help a the only woat to have a 19k rep, only woat to have a positive rep. The only woat to have 4x dap to post ratio. You could have saved all
Of that typing .

Daps Received:
Reppin:
NYC, The Infamous

Those are the numbers that I see, your shyt isn’t adding up.
I make records, I set trends- I don’t follow them
tenor.gif

It's not a lot of research when everything can be found in one thread. I'm just here helping the rest of the Coli brehs get a better understanding of your place in history:mjgrin: your numbers are crazy. Like I said I have no beef with you (I haven't even voted for you as the WOAT in any year by the way) and I'm not a purveyor of negative energy, my post was simply for educational purposes. You can take it or leave it. Enjoy the banner and the recognition.

Hmmmmm

only 764 messages, 2017 class, rarely comments but all
Of a sudden becomes a Data Scientist in this thread and speaks of “coli history” like he’s been here longer than 3 years. Let’s see if you can even make it through the next year without a line through your name. Noted.
200.gif

I have no alias (if that's what you're insinuating) and I don't comment that much because I actually have a life and interests and responsibilities off this message board. I'm sure this concept is foreign to you but that's not my problem. The Coli is a source of intermittent entertainment for me. Good day. Please keep your post "victory" tantrum to a minimum this year, last year's was so undignified.

By the way all the information can be found at the link below. It literally takes all of 3 clicks to get here from the Coli home page.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-coli-hall-of-shame.497284/

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I checked the Hall of Shame thread in the bushes and it's looking like TLR is going to have its first ever 2-time WOAT and its first ever back to back WOAT.

The Hall of Shame is currently occupied by:

2014: @Napoleon -

Percentage of votes: 42,6%
Number of votes: (107)
Gap between 1st and 2nd in number of votes: +75
Gap between 1st and 2nd in percentage of votes: +29.9%
2015: @Strawberry -

Percentage of votes: 41.8%
Number of votes: (130)
Gap between 1st and 2nd in number of votes: +46
Gap between 1st and 2nd in percentage of votes: +14.1%
2016: @JudgeJoeGorilla -

Percentage of Votes: 30.6%
Number of votes: (97)
Gap between 1st and 2nd in number of votes: +28
Gap between 1st and 2nd in percentage of votes: +8.8%
2017: @Beyoncé knowles-Carter -

Percentage of votes: 35.2%
Number of votes: (75)
Gap between 1st and 2nd in number of votes: +6
Gap between 1st and 2nd in percentage of votes: +2.8%
2018: @Sccit:

Percentage of votes: 44.4%
Number of votes: (122)
Gap between 1st and 2nd in number of votes: +15
Gap between 1st and 2nd in percentage of votes: +5.5%
2019: @Nicole0416

Percentage of votes: 55.1%
Number of votes: (140)
Gap between 1st and 2nd in number of votes: +116
Gap between 1st and 2nd in percentage of votes: +45.7%

@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC holds the following records:
  • Largest proportion of votes in history at 55.1% (2019).
  • Largest number of votes in history at 140 (2019).
  • Largest gap in terms of percentage in history between 1st and 2nd at 45.7% (2019).
  • Largest gap in terms of number of votes between 1st and 2nd at 116 (2019).
  • The first (and thus far only) TLR WOAT to have a 100 vote gap between themselves and 2nd (2019).
Currently sitting at 61% of the vote Nicole is on track to beat her own 2019 record and is currently looking like she'll finish with the two largest win percentages in history.

Ladies and Gentlemen whether you have beef with Nicole or not (and I don't, at all) you can't help but marvel at the fact that we are witnessing Coli history and the crowning of the most prolific WOAT in TLR history. Truly in a class of her own :wow:. Stat sheet stuffer extraordinaire.

What the fukk? Now I just pictured Scotty doing the worm with a dildo in his ass. It's time for me to get off the fukking internet.
It's not a lot of research when everything can be found in one thread. I'm just here helping the rest of the Coli brehs get a better understanding of your place in history:mjgrin: your numbers are crazy. Like I said I have no beef with you (I haven't even voted for you as the WOAT in any year by the way) and I'm not a purveyor of negative energy, my post was simply for educational purposes. You can take it or leave it. Enjoy the banner and the recognition.

I have no alias (if that's what you're insinuating) and I don't comment that much because I actually have a life and interests and responsibilities off this message board. I'm sure this concept is foreign to you but that's not my problem. The Coli is a source of intermittent entertainment for me. Good day. Please keep your post "victory" tantrum to a minimum this year, last year's was so undignified.

By the way all the information can be found at the link below. It literally takes all of 3 clicks to get here from the Coli home page.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-coli-hall-of-shame.497284/

dude I am not reading all of that shyt, I don’t gaf.
:mjlol::mjlol:
who the fuk are besides the user who likes imagining dildos in men’s asses??

What the fukk? Now I just pictured Scotty doing the worm with a dildo in his ass. It's time for me to get off the fukking internet.

All of the paras and research stats that you type trying to clout chase - and you essentially will be known going forward as the “poster who imagines dildos in other men’s butts” . See how this works?? Dildoboy. Gay af.

Sunny sending Shawn videos of her fukking herself with a dildo dipped in cocaine while Candido cries in the corner. :mjcry: Thank God this stuff wasn't around back then.

Last edited:

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
You can’t stay off my clit for the past few years so. Clearly you are the one with the infatuation. Learn?? On a message board??im going to be consistent regardless. Like I give a fuk about a vote. I’m here to make you my entertainment, posters like your segment are the ones taking this so serious . I don’t think I’ve noticed you quoting me all year
:deadrose::laff::laff:

You wish you had a clit.
:mjlol:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Nicole shouldn’t even be nominated due to the shear amount of rep points. That fakkit @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman should not only receive woat for his anti-black slurs but for the shameless shilling for the Demonrats. :scust:
fukk outta here c00n
U just want to fukk the nikka
:scust: