Nicole, I blocked your ass two years ago. Stop following me around, you dumb bytch

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
You’re an idiot just accept that now run along faq

:hhh:
You're the dumb fakkit that can't type without making typos like a teenage chick :manny:

Put me back on ignore if you're tired of me quoting you p*ssy.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who gives a fukk, do a ban bet with a noose you Doo Doo eating clown :mjlol:

Scared of no longer having access to the coli, little bytch? As expected and you have the nerve to talk shyt too when you scared of losing your coli account because you know that theres people in here that would rather have me here than you. I want that smoke and I'm not going anywhere so since nicole isnt a factor and never was. This thread is about you now.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Scared of no longer having access to the coli, little bytch? As expected and you have the nerve to talk shyt too when you scared of losing your coli account. Stay the fukk out of my threads loser.

Your existence is total failure, you rejected every fibre of your being by becoming a fakkit. KYS.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently even though I cant see what she posted.... I see that one of my threads from 2013 was dug up. This bytch really has a lot of time on her hands. :lolbron: funny thing is nicole talking all this smoke shyt yet shes scared of folks stepping to her offline so shes taking them extra precautions and it's not enough. :mjlol: pull up old threads trying to get at strangers personally like you really want smoke but be scared offline when you get pulled up on for real by other coli members. Let her tell you guys about that though. I dont get why shes doing this shyt when she knows she doesnt want those problems which makes her rants laughable. Keep trying to act batshyt crazy.

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
source.gif

:mjlol:

And it’s wild the shyt that used to get posted here before that Dame Dash interview:dame: