Nicole, I blocked your ass two years ago. Stop following me around, you dumb bytch

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nicole is an alias. She claimed Brooklyn, then DC, now shes claiming somewhere else. She probably doesn't even remember her age or how old she says she is. :lolbron: I just wanna know who's the person that made that shyt. My guess is that shes the person who has claim to have seen her before.

@Wild self?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dont think he said hes seen her before.

And if she met or spoke with people on here before, that would be weird considering shes scared to show her picture on here. Scared to show your face because you dont want folks finding out who you are but willing to meet people on here that will know what you look like and etc. Makes no sense.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
First off, who are you? you might as well say your screenname if you're gonna do that.

Second, if you gonna tell the story, tell it correctly and dont spread any misinformation especially to some in here folks knowing that they have nothing better to do with their lives. Doing that is disrespecting me so dont know why you're saying that "nothing against him" shyt.

Third, you're making it sound like I'm faking my sexual orientation or doing that shyt for show or for sex which that ain't even the case and never was. Once again, dont speak things you know nothing about. Ask first if you dont understand.

Fourth, sohh for the most part despite contrary belief because let's face, a lot of SOHH members were lame as hell trying to live through that site where they really were taking that shyt personally to the point where they believed everything and made up whatever they thought of whoever in their heads and claimed that shyt was the truth. Pazzy is a screenname. There were things that are true that I said, things that I made up here and there, details that I didnt reveal for obvious reasons, things that were over exaggerated and etc. Do not believe everything you read and see. If you met me in person, it would throw you off. I shouldnt have to put a disclaimer.

But yeah, believe that I am gay, always been gay and thats that. I dont think I have to explain the whole being in denial and closeted shyt which pretty much explains what you wrote. I really dont feel like explaining shyt else especially to some of these folks in here like wannabe akuma and his lame ass.

And yeah, I already know how folks take this shyt way too seriously. I know for a fact that folks really be going out their way to look and verify shyt on people too on some stalker shyt because that happened to me on SOHH maybe 10 years ago. Then yall have the audacity to be talking down on like yall not fans and shyt. So naw, yall need to stop that shyt.

She ain't doing shyt but gonna type another wall of text...

The ironing here
images

Who in their right mind is about to read all of this shyt from a fakkit :mjtf:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ironing here
images

Who in their right mind is about to read all of this shyt from a fakkit :mjtf:

Naw, the real irony is you saying all this homophobic shyt yet you taking pictures of yourself from behind in your profile pic on some invitation to go in from the back shyt. :mjlol: yall see this shyt?

17202.jpg

You're standing up like you got plowed. Did your "workout partner" take that picture before or after yall "worked out together"? Did you invite him over or did he "host"?

And we all know about batman and Robin which you could have picked any super hero but you had to think batman. Sorry but I have no interest in being your robin so stop flirting with me. I heard the akuma guy is looking though. :lolbron:

Last edited:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The fukk are you here for then?

jokes, to parlay about this and that casually and boredom :yeshrug:

like most sane individuals here...

Don’t take it personal, I don’t read walls of text from anyone unless I’m keenly interested in the topic / some serious shyt...

This is just fukkkery and if you need to do that much splaining here to begin with you lost...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
y'all ever wonder why @Nicole0416's got a violent obsession with gays?

like, every other insult, every threat, every time "she" posts its on some wild homo shyt...

also, what is it with "her" and having very young children as "her" avatars? y'all don't find that creepy, too?
The Bussy Coli Coalition sent in for reinforcements, I see. That’s the best reply that you can come with? I didn’t make this thread, you dumb fuk. Again where’s your facts - real old to see all this talking with no back up. Real fukkin old and played out. Not my fault, that y’all keep putting your foot in your mouth using my name. You’re the same poster, Low End Dyck running around defending @Little Foot aka @Basil of Baker Street.
I call like I see it- fags running wild in here ..but what’s real suspect is you not addressing the OP in the room.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/col...trying-to-get-some-dikk-in-dms.704004/page-14
Oh I see that you want next though ..duly noted.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Naw, the real irony is you saying all this homophobic shyt yet you taking pictures of yourself from behind in your profile pic on some invitation to go in from the back shyt. :mjlol: yall see this shyt?

17202.jpg

You standing like you've been plowed. Did your "workout partner" take that picture?

And we all know about batman and Robin. Sorry but I have no interest in being your robin so stop flirting with me. I heard the akuma guy is looking though. :lolbron:
Don’t put your homo proclivities onto him. Your own shyt is all up and through this thread. No the issue is, YOU. You have no credibility to speak on anyone in here after what you’ve been on. Everyone sees how this (as in YOU) are a mentally fukked homo who is projecting on to male posters here to make everything sexual or to try to sexualiize him for your personal issues. Fuk up.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jokes, to parlay about this and that casually and boredom :yeshrug:

like most sane individuals here...

Don’t take it personal, I don’t read walls of text from anyone unless I’m keenly interested in the topic / some serious shyt...

This is just fukkkery and if you need to do that much splaining here to begin with you lost...

Dont try to flip it now. You are now a participant. So tell me, being that you're from chicago. are you upset that market days is cancelled? Dont act like you dont know what that is either.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
How long it took you to find this shyt?

The funny thing is by now, folks should know that I'm not the one to fukk with. Theres a reason why I'm still posting 19 years later despite whatever folks have thrown at me. Cant find anybody or anything to stop me except death or if I chose to quit. Like what lloyd banks said, folks underestimate the strong and pity the weak. Who's weak? Cant say me.

And besides I'm what some people would identify as a "hater" though I prefer the words "honest man" so it's only fitting that I get what I give. :yeshrug: come at me harder. If you really wanna scare, show me love if you dare too. Hate is something that I've dealt with all my life so :ucku:. Bring it.

Legit question: How does a gay man “hate” on a straight man?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dont try to flip it now. You are now a participant. So tell me, being that you're from chicago. are you upset that market days is cancelled? Dont act like you dont know what that is either.

:mjlol:

Why would I be upset that anything is cancelled for you fakkit, even if I knew wtf you’re talking about..I’m still do what I been doing

:dwillhuh:

Starting to think you doing this on purpose breh :mjlol:

I still remember when u spelled “debauchery” “deebocherry” :heh:

what you mean breh :dahell:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Why would I be upset that anything is cancelled for you fakkit, even if I knew wtf you’re talking about..I’m still do what I been doing

what you mean breh :dahell:

Oh so you know about market days huh?