Nicole, I blocked your ass two years ago. Stop following me around, you dumb bytch

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Late but in
5v4UaGi.png
:mjlol::dead::deadrose:

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Ummm.. wow. :dwillhuh:

This nikka a complete deviant... only topic I ever seen from him was the barbershop incident I think. nikka real live on thecoli fantasizing about culo dilation. :hhh:

Also negged. :troll:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
The purpose of the 'Ignore' button is so you don't see anything from posters you have no wish to engage.​

Why are you doing the exact OPPOSITE of that?​

:mindblown:

And, for the record, calling-out posters by making threads about them is some bytch-made shyt.
:snooze:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
The purpose of the 'Ignore' button is so you don't see anything from posters you have no wish to engage.​

Why are you doing the exact OPPOSITE of that?​

:mindblown:

And, for the record, calling-out posters by making threads about them is some bytch-made shyt.
:snooze:

I'll allow it.
#grievances
:yeshrug:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wake up, peep here and some of yall showing how lame ya are which is no surprise. :yeshrug: still not funny. Still not entertaining. Get you some ghostwriters or something to help you. Neg all you want too btw and dig up old threads too. Whole set brand of losers in here throwing stones thinking they're hurting somebody like that bytch nicole. :lolbron:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I wake up, peep here and some of yall showing how lame ya are which is no surprise. :yeshrug: still not funny. Still not entertaining. Get you some ghostwriters or something to help you. Neg all you want too btw and dig up old threads too. Whole set brand of losers in here throwing stones thinking they're hurting somebody like that bytch nicole. :lolbron:
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
I was being sincere :yeshrug: