Nicole, I blocked your ass two years ago. Stop following me around, you dumb bytch

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn @Nicole0416 going to fukk you up. But be real you wanted the attention from her.

If i wanted attention from her, why would she be on my ignore list? The only reason why I made the thread is shes still sending me rep comments which makes no sense being that shes on my ignore list.

I'll leave it to you to try hard to try to make me look bad on some sneaky shyt though. Probably a snake for real.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very sssassy :mjgrin:
(awaits the pink tornado)

Stop project your bytchassness into my thread. Does this thread look like it's about eating p*ssy or crying about some woman playing you out for the 20th time? So why are you here?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
This LGBQ on LGBQ violence :leon:

I'm from Harlem so I'm just gonna back up outta here

full

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the record, you mods need to do your jobs and cancel that annoying bytch already. I blocked her dumbass for a reason 2 years ago and I shouldnt have to see anything pertaining to that worthless bytch's existence on here. The ignore feature is supposed to basically erase someones existence.

Nicole, stop responding to my threads, my replies and dont even bother repping me either. Quit acting like you a savage and on some warrior shyt too. You don't want smoke. Said it yourself. I dont respond to you because I have no time or interest arguing with you as well as these folks instigating because they are bored as hell. Go away. You're not wanted here.
What did you see of hers if she on ignore?