Nicole, I blocked your ass two years ago. Stop following me around, you dumb bytch

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Shut up, you pigeon.
Ok. *Flies out of thread*

animated-dove-gif-9.gif

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
For the record, you mods need to do your jobs and cancel that annoying bytch already. I blocked her dumbass for a reason 2 years ago and I shouldnt have to see anything pertaining to that worthless bytch's existence on here. The ignore feature is supposed to basically erase someones existence.

Nicole, stop responding to my threads, my replies and dont even bother repping me either. Quit acting like you a savage and on some warrior shyt too. You don't want smoke. Said it yourself. I dont respond to you because I have no time or interest arguing with you as well as these folks instigating because they are bored as hell. Go away. You're not wanted here.

Today is a holiday for shim.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
She ain't doing shyt but gonna type another wall of text that I cant see. Stop gassing her up already. Shes wack. You dudes need some lives if you find her remotely entertaining or whoever is behind her alias. I refuse to believe someone in this day and age has that much time on their hands to do this wack shyt.

How you want somebody to leave you alone but invite them into your house? :heh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You make threads for attention - I hope you do get stalked and they smack the fire out your flaming ass and cut off your dyck, clearly you don’t need it - damn weirdo
I wish I was cyberstalked, stalked for real or had a stalker/overzealous secret admirer stalker :yeshrug:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This crybaby insecure switchitting dumbass bytch. How are you a whole coli come out the closet cum guzzler 40 yrs old and praying to the aplgkgf demons to get stalked and violated
I wish the right person stalked me. :to: I never had a stalker before or at least to my knowledge. Nobody loves or cares about me like that

Aren't you lucky? Dont know about the stalkers you have following you and you can keep them btw. I just want one stalker though on some "I know what you ate last summer" type of shyt. Whoever is reading this shyt thats interested in stalking me. Stalk me please.

Last edited: