Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
nothing about that post is sassy, but whatever your desperate to pin something on me.

Theres nothing about NY that I desire or jealous off. What should I envy? the high rent for 1 room apartments, stripper rats, masculine ass females:lolbron:
Better head down souf with that stripper shyt and to Boston with that sex worker shyt - :mjlol::mjlol:
Which current coli active NY female poster in here that has ever been associated with that.
:hhh:
and goes without saying. I see the cac'ing in your posts.
:mjpls:
These threads about New York always highkey scream of cac assimilation and thought patterns. Keep talking, we see you. :mjpls:
The same one talking that ADOS and black unification but quick to adopt that white mentality when it comes to regions - from your 2% black state of Arizona, clearly you have no problem getting along with whites.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
A lot of you southern posters expose y'all selves by constantly having NY on your minds (inferiority complex) :sas2: our shyt must taste that good in your mouths..

Southern cats still mad because NY dissed em in terms of Hip-Hop which is where all this steams from:sas1: get the fuk over it already :mjlol: you'll never hear New Yorkers obsess over ppl in the south and don't get me started with yall illiterate sounding accents :comeon:
The South is currently running shyt. NY no longer has its own style.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Better head down souf with that stripper shyt and to Boston with that sex worker shyt - :mjlol::mjlol:
Which current coli active NY female poster in here that has ever been associated with that.
:hhh:
and goes without saying. I see the cac'ing in your posts.
These threads about New York always highkey scream of cac assimilation and thought patterns. Keep talking, we see you. :mjpls:
The same one talking that ADOS and black unification but quick to adopt that white mentality when it comes to regions - from your 2% black state of Arizona, clearly you have no problem getting along with whites.
What are you talking about? yall are known for that rent schtick, there was a thread about that rat stripping down the pole in a train(what I was referencing), and yall are known for having aggressive women.

@bolded you say this, but dapped a post by a nikka that made fun of how Southern blacks talk. Think about that for a minute before you throw that stone.

@underline: I haven't talked about black unification in a minute, nor do I really believe it. Because people are gonna be people. so miss me with that.

I do believe in putting up a good front when delaing with other races but outside of that? no. Plus alot of AZ blacks dont live around whites. So you wrong on that.

anything else:unimpressed:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Obligatory

Fight3.jpg

First thing I thought about or think about in these types of threads...bro got washed by that cac but all you heard was where he was from...and look at him, left leaking in that parking lot by some damn rednecks he wasn't ready for...

most unintentionally hilarious video I've seen

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What are you talking about? yall are known for that rent schtick, there was a thread about that rat stripping down the pole in a train(what I was referencing), and yall are known for having aggressive women.

@bolded you say this, but dapped a post by a nikka that made fun of how Southern blacks talk. Think about that for a minute before you throw that stone.

@underline: I haven't talked about black unification in a minute, nor do I really believe it. Because people are gonna be people. so miss me with that.

I do believe in putting up a good front when delaing with other races but outside of that? no. Plus alot of AZ blacks dont live around whites. So you wrong on that.

anything else:unimpressed:
Didn't Read.
images

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Nobody cares about that shyt no more except some of y'all lames in the south still bitter over that music shyt. New York is the creator/originator of HIP-HOP (We've ran Hip-Hop since it's creation up until the 2010s) & without us none of this shyt would exist, I guarantee that.

Y'all really do have complex issue :mjlol:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Nobody cares about that shyt no more except some of y'all lames in the south still bitter over that music shyt. New York is the creator/originator of HIP-HOP (We've ran Hip-Hop since it's creation up until the 2010s) & without us none of this shyt would exist, I guarantee that.

Y'all really do have complex issue :mjlol:
Who’s us?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:comeon:The south let dudes from the UK come and jack the whole shyt. Atlanta and Lil Nas X is what is representative of the South. Say less - the only thing running from there is diarrhea from loose booties and bussy bypasses.
:unimpressed:
5b9a6b869a2b7.image.jpg