Nicki only @ 475K after 6 weeks

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
She couldn't decide if she wanted to go Pop or stay Mainstream Urban...

Less then 500,000... after 5 Singles? :russ:

Beez In The Trap - :ehh:
Turn Me On - :rudy:
Right By Your Side - :flabbynsick:
Starships - :upsetfavre:
Stupid Hoe - :snoop:

Ya'll know they spent a couple million on this album right... :mjpls:

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
She got a strong brand nicky aint going no where she just need to get in the studio and focus on making better songs and cut out all the sideshow shyt

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
She got a strong brand nicky aint going no where she just need to get in the studio and focus on making better songs and cut out all the sideshow shyt

when someone comes out and does that gimmick first, then she will do it.

she thinks shes a leader. shes a follower.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
If she can get to 750... I think she will be alright for the 3rd. She got choose though. She can't keep living out her dreams of being a barbie and trappin at the same time. She kept pushing the edge too far and mainstream urban America isn't with all that disrespecting church and shyt.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The later portion of the CD sounds like a David Guetta tribute album :wtf:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
not as if i'm a fan, but that's 475,000 more units than you've sold in your entire life.

stop hating.
If this logic actually made any sense:

can't make fun of LeBron struggling in the 4th quarter, you've never played an NBA game
can't say Tim Tebow is a shytty quarterback, you weren't in the NFL
can't think Pacquiao should've lost his last one, you've never had a prize fight

stop lying.
what else needed to be said? she's making money, gold album or not, and this broke nikka is on a forum hating. shyt's extra corny.
You're "not a fan," but you've written a 3 page essay dikkridiing a chick that doesn't even know you exist.

That's much cornier, to me.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
im glad. she needs to actually flop tho. this is mediocre

a flop will make her realize her gimmick is bullshyt, and not working. and make her go back to the original style she had which was actually dope

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
people saying this isnt a flop, are going by a regular artists standards. Nicki is supposed to be Lady gaga, Rihanna, Brittany Spears status according to her by now. By those standards, this IS a flop. Considering how much the label invests in her, she will not recoup with these type of record sales, making it a flop. 5 singles and youre still not officially gold is a FLOP. With that being said, she's still too new of an artist to try to become super sell out nicki like she tried on this album. She still never established her true fanbase, because her last album was a pop mess too but it was somehow actually better than this one. She tries to make her fanbase half hood, and half suburb, but never pleasing either one to the full.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this logic actually made any sense:

can't make fun of LeBron struggling in the 4th quarter, you've never played an NBA game
can't say Tim Tebow is a shytty quarterback, you weren't in the NFL
can't think Pacquiao should've lost his last one, you've never had a prize fight

stop lying.You're "not a fan," but you've written a 3 page essay dikkridiing a chick that doesn't even know you exist.

That's much cornier, to me.

why do you guys keep attempting to draw up these stupid and ridiculously incongruous analogues? she is an artist, someone whose work is made for public consumption. lebron is an athlete engaged in a competitive match that welcomes crowd participation -- cheers and jeers.

there is a quite a difference between cheering or jeering the performance of a lebron james and sitting on one's ass and ridiculing nicki minaj's half-a-million sales of her sophomore album.

dude is the definition of a hater.