Nicki only @ 475K after 6 weeks

Double J

Banned
Daps
This is just like when Tony Yayo's album bricked and that signaled the beginning of the end for G-Unit.

YMCMB bout to be :flabbynsick: real soon.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
we're talking about SALES, units sold. she has reached gold status in an industry plagued by low sales across all genres. so, no, my logic is fine. he hasn't sold shyt, while she's on the cusp of gold, with over 475k sold in a short amount of time.

to me, that's hardly a failure, no matter how hard haters like yourself try to paint it as such.

nikki is making money -- he isn't. that's really all that matters, when assessing what she's succeeded and failed at.

:snoop: Your reading comprehension skills are kinda low

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
we're talking about SALES, units sold. she has reached gold status in an industry plagued by low sales across all genres. so, no, my logic is fine. he hasn't sold shyt, while she's on the cusp of gold, with over 475k sold in a short amount of time.

to me, that's hardly a failure, no matter how hard haters like yourself try to paint it as such.

nikki is making money -- he isn't. that's really all that matters, when assessing what she's succeeded and failed at.

Stop being such a fukking fanboy for a second and let's have an adult convo.

I don't have anything bad to say about her. I don't really care about her either way.

Her shyt flopped though....it underperformed. It is what it is. Whether or not she's making money, has nothing to do with anything. If you think she's ok with going gold, despite being on YM, heavily promoted, and actively trying to cross over, you're insane.

And you have no idea if he's making money or not. Hell, you have no idea if she's making money, either. The shyt you said was fukking retarded...."she sold records, you didn't"....he don't have an album out. You are bending over backwards to defend this broad, attacking other people....she has no idea you exist.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's not what "flop" means. :snoop:

I gotta word shyt carefully for that guy because in his mind he's her body guard or some shyt. But yeah, she flopped. "Underperformed" was me being nice.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop being such a fukking fanboy for a second and let's have an adult convo.

I don't have anything bad to say about her. I don't really care about her either way.

Her shyt flopped though....it underperformed. It is what it is. Whether or not she's making money, has nothing to do with anything. If you think she's ok with going gold, despite being on YM, heavily promoted, and actively trying to cross over, you're insane.

And you have no idea if he's making money or not. Hell, you have no idea if she's making money, either. The shyt you said was fukking retarded...."she sold records, you didn't"....he don't have an album out. You are bending over backwards to defend this broad, attacking other people....she has no idea you exist.

Fred.

you're agreeing with me while attempting to dispute what i said: she has a record out, which reached gold status in an industry beset by low sales in this digital age.

who the fukk is he? she put an album out for the public, and almost half-a-million people (not a modest number by any stretch of the imagination) copped it.

again, i ask, who the fukk is he? so, where's the contorted logic? he hasn't sold a record because he hasn't made an attempt to put himself out like that. i'm guessing he'll go double plywood if he did, though. that makes him a hater. he sits on a forum, throws shots at a woman who's out here grinding, and strokes his chin as if he's saying something profound.

rick ross, who's considered a legend by internet stans the world over, struggles to sell 300,000 on a good year. nicki pushes 500k, and she's suddenly a failure?

as for retarded logic:

who said i'm a fan of nicki? i think i prefaced my original comment by saying i'm not. i don't like her or the c00n ass label she's on, but that doesn't mean i'm going hate on her. i don't have to be a fan to know when someone is being corny in their criticism -- and he was extra corny.

the fact she doesn't know i exist means i can't take him to task for his idiotic thread? if we're going to turn this into an exercise of "logic," i could arguably say that none of these threads matter, right? nobody we're discussing knows we exist.

so let's return to what i originally said: nicki has sold approximately 500K in a SHORT amount of time, a feat that few rappers in this industry achieve. this nikka is on a message board hating on her, when he hasn't sold shyt. let's see how well he performs before making dumb ass threads like this.

and for the guy that wants to chime in with a comparison between my statement and someone criticizing the performance of an athlete in a competitive sporting event.

:sitdown:

she's an artist/musician, putting her art out to the public, for the consumption of fans -- new and old. the football player is an athlete competing in a match between two teams, in which the audience is expected to root for one side or the other.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not good for someone like her who's everywhere and like the nikka up top said she had no idea who her audience is and what they wanted.

but :snoop: at nikkas who want her and YMCMB to be gone. thats some bytch nikka shyt.

nah. couldnt u argue that theyre having a negative effect on the genre

n im not here hatin on 475 when nas is bout to sell 50

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
you're agreeing with me while attempting to dispute what i said: she has a record out, which reached gold status in an industry beset by low sales in this digital age.

who the fukk is he? she put an album out for the public, and almost half-a-million people (not a modest number by any stretch of the imagination) copped it.

again, i ask, who the fukk is he? so, where's the contorted logic? he hasn't sold a record because he hasn't made an attempt to put himself out like that. i'm guessing he'll go double plywood if he did, though. that makes him a hater. he sits on a forum, throws shots at a woman who's out here grinding, and strokes his chin as if he's saying something profound.

rick ross, who's considered a legend by internet stans the world over, struggles to sell 300,000 on a good year. nicki pushes 500k, and she's suddenly a failure?

as for retarded logic:

who said i'm a fan of nicki? i think i prefaced my original comment by saying i'm not. i don't like her or the c00n ass label she's on, but that doesn't mean i'm going hate on her. i don't have to be a fan to know when someone is being corny in their criticism -- and he was extra corny.

the fact she doesn't know i exist means i can't take him to task for his idiotic thread? if we're going to turn this into an exercise of "logic," i could arguably say that none of these threads matter, right? nobody we're discussing knows we exist.

so let's return to what i originally said: nicki has sold approximately 500K in a SHORT amount of time, a feat that few rappers in this industry achieve. this nikka is on a message board hating on her, when he hasn't sold shyt. let's see how well he performs before making dumb ass threads like this.

and for the guy that wants to chime in with a comparison between my statement and someone criticizing the performance of an athlete in a competitive sporting event.

:sitdown:

she's an artist/musician, putting her art out to the public, for the consumption of fans -- new and old. the football player is an athlete competing in a match between two teams, in which the audience is expected to root for one side or the other.

ur reaching dude...stop it :snoop: