Nicki Minaj stage presence getting exposed

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
And Cardi is out here bumping elbows with the lines of Biden and them too. Not to mention there's no anticipation for an album from her...she ain't Kendrick lol it's been six years
Yeah Cardi never expected to blow up like she did, she wanted to be an internet personality not a A- List Rapper.

Besides she's a Modern Woman and a traditionalist at the same time, a loyal duitiful housewife poppin'out kids and paying bllls being Ride or Die to a cheatin'Man while going back in forth with sidelines on the Internet.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is the problem with the overly sexualized "artists" once they reach a certain age it just looks ridiculous.

She should had pivot to a more layback, soulful kind of music in her late 20s, early 30s.
If she played the Lauryn Hill Card she could move the culture. Or if she become Mix tape Nikki she'd change the game but she's like Drake a wave rider she sees that p*ssy rap sells and takes the easy lay up.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Why won't Drake or Wayne sit this chic down and have a talk with her?
A good damn question. I wonder if they ever try to stop her from crashing out or looking crazy.
That’s not what happen u spreading lie .
No she isn't.
You're correct and you're showing how Roc Nation Marketing works.
No she's not "correct". 1000s of ppl heard Nicki tell that girl to "conjure up her dead mother". Why Nicki fans insist on lying about the simplest shyt escapes me.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna say. As a woman I’m not against a little nip/tuck. But her issue isn’t the plastic, per se, it’s the lack of exercise. Lizzo and her dancers literally seem like she works out more than Nicki. She should be able to move.
Joan Rivers had over 700 plastic surgery procedures done and lived until she was 81 y/o (the normal life span of a woman). The average man only lives 76 years.

:russ:

These men want women to be miserable so bad they just make up reasons for women to be unhappy. It doesn't matter if it's based in reality or not.

Last edited:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
A good damn question. I wonder if they ever try to stop her from crashing out or looking crazy.

No she isn't.

No she's not "correct". 1000s of ppl heard Nicki tell that girl to "conjure up her dead mother". Why Nicki fans insist on lying about the simplest shyt escapes me.
Show me please

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

No she isn't.

That's different that saying that Nikki is gonna send the barbz to dig up her Moms.

Put it this way if Nikki said she was gonna send goonies to Meg nobody especially not Meg would take her seriously even though unlike all the other p*ssy rappers except Cardi Nikki does have goons who would crash on her say so.

No one is expecting this to turn into some East Coast West Coast beef so no one is gonna get hurt but the funny thing is it is kinda like east coast west coast in the sense that all the girls are lining up in either the Cardi camp or the Nikki Camp.

Lotto just subbed Ice Spice.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yep just laziness poor diet, no. cardio and no weight training.

Again everyone clowns Lizzo but her fat ass gives a high energy show, Dancing singing twerking and Playing the Flute I was in a Marching Band as a Snare and doing movements while playing was hard blowing an instrument has got to be way harder.

In fact I remember wondering why we even had flutes in the band I was right there and I could barely hear them, I'd assume that at a concert they'd either have to cut all the music so you could hear it or They "Lip sync" That shyt.

But the point is you can tell who cares for their craft and who doesn't

Nikki claims she did nothing to her face I remember her when she was getting sexually harrassed by super thristy Maino she looks way different. But Nikki coasted her whole career on her Black Red Dot not feather tether looks.

:dead: @ feather tether looks

But the critical light skinned woman with a fake ass, and a lot of these trick azz dudes ready to crash out for her. Simps gave her the bloated ego to be a terrible person.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yep just laziness poor diet, no. cardio and no weight training.

Again everyone clowns Lizzo but her fat ass gives a high energy show, Dancing singing twerking and Playing the Flute I was in a Marching Band as a Snare and doing movements while playing was hard blowing an instrument has got to be way harder.

In fact I remember wondering why we even had flutes in the band I was right there and I could barely hear them, I'd assume that at a concert they'd either have to cut all the music so you could hear it or They "Lip sync" That shyt.

But the point is you can tell who cares for their craft and who doesn't

Nikki claims she did nothing to her face I remember her when she was getting sexually harrassed by super thristy Maino she looks way different. But Nikki coasted her whole career on her Black Red Dot not feather tether looks.

Yep. A lot of brehs would have done ANYTHING to smash her. Even street dudes would cuff a delusional thot like her.