Nicki Minaj stage presence getting exposed

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Nicki needs a rebrand. I don’t understand how rappers 40+ didn’t follow the Jay-Z/Nas blueprint (no pun intended) to age gracefully as an artist.

She out here looking like Catwoman in The Dark Knight Returns. Fat, :flabbynsick:, washed up whore :scust:

Selina_Kyle_BTDKRP2.png
WOW...they did Selina dirty

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Sad to say, Nicki knew that all along, and she made it this far because those same superthug rah rah dudes would turn to Keith Sweat to have babies that look nothing like them. Colorism is linked heaving to simping.
Now why is it when I address this shyt in other threads dudes want to gaslight and act like I’m lying :jbhmm:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Sad to say, Nicki knew that all along, and she made it this far because those same superthug rah rah dudes would turn to Keith Sweat to have babies that look nothing like them. Colorism is linked heavily to simping.
Yeah Keith's BM is a daughter of a Divestor who got not one but two FBA dudes to wife.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Now why is it when I address this shyt in other threads dudes want to gaslight and act like I’m lying :jbhmm:

A lot of them dudes are SIMPS that just cannot control themselves. Especially for fair-skinned and non-black hoes with BBL bodies.

Don't believe me? Tell them to drop a pic of a prototype of what a "wifey" material woman looks like. You will see all kinds of non-black exotical on some :mjpls: shyt.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nicki needs a rebrand. I don’t understand how rappers 40+ didn’t follow the Jay-Z/Nas blueprint (no pun intended) to age gracefully as an artist.

WOW...they did Selina dirty
The problem is everyone wants to be Shade room relevant Nas put out an album one of them had a Doja Cat diss but it came and went.

Nas got that long Venture Capital Money so he's just doing it for the love.

There's rumors that Jigga is putting something out, not really sure but everyonce in awhile he'll jump on a remix just to show he still got it past 50.

Nikki is talented enough to do this but she low key needs the money she got exposed as owing the IRS millions.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Because you're a woman.

You give me push back on FBA women's love of white dudes and yes you're honest about that but allthough not every chick would go let the doofiest white boy straight out the cornfields show up to the club and he's defenitely leaving with something meanwhite #averagegang is leaving without so much as an IG follow.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In that teleprompter clip, she's shaped like this 43 yr old cougar who turned me out once.Except her azz was real/bigger than Nicki's.I'd never experienced anything like it.Ex stripper.Limber.Took over my entire existence for a whole month.I was trying to get to her house 7 days a week.I even remember her birthday damn near a decade later.July 23rd 1970 :wow:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
She shaped like a retired school teacher now but she still getting these backshots :manny:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t she retweet one of the barbs and had a gravestone in a text??

She didn’t expressly tell ppl to go, no. But folks are reacting cuz she took it too far
No that was fake !!!

Just like them girls dancing on the grave it happen in Chicago 2021 . They just put big foot song over the video .

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Ion understand. It’s like mfs stop messing with her out of nowhere , Dayummm :huhldup: