Nicki Minaj stage presence getting exposed

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
You're correct and you're showing how Roc Nation Marketing works.

She said Meg Liked on her Dead Mama some wierdo fans posted her final resting place The cops got called to do a few patrols on the gravesite because they Think that some weirdo Might desercrate the grave. Meanwhile someone distrurbed Pop Smoke's grave and no one was too concerned about that.
Literally not what happen .

First of all someone actually. Asked the grave site to see if anyone made threats or showed up .

Literally nothing like that happen and the neighborhood talk even posted there wasn’t any there is was “ precaution “.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Show me please

That's different that saying that Nikki is gonna send the barbz to dig up her Moms.

Put it this way if Nikki said she was gonna send goonies to Meg nobody especially not Meg would take her seriously even though unlike all the other p*ssy rappers except Cardi Nikki does have goons who would crash on her say so.

No one is expecting this to turn into some East Coast West Coast beef so no one is gonna get hurt but the funny thing is it is kinda like east coast west coast in the sense that all the girls are lining up in either the Cardi camp or the Nikki Camp.

Lotto just subbed Ice Spice.

No one ever said any of these extra paragraphs you adding. She mentioned that lady's mother and her degenerate fans doxxed the location of that woman's resting place. That's a fact, one that is really irrelevant to her rolling her ass all over the stage instead of performing like she got some sense.

Ppl talking about her regression as a performer something that predates Meg's song and y'all deflecting to other shyt just not to address the elephant in the room.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

No one ever said any of these extra paragraphs you adding. She mentioned that lady's mother and her degenerate fans doxxed the location of that woman's resting place. That's a fact, one that is really irrelevant to her rolling her ass all over the stage instead of performing like she got some sense.

Ppl talking about her regression as a performer something that predates Meg's song and y'all deflecting to other shyt just not to address the elephant in the room.

nikka so what. Really this is the Only thing I hate about Meg. She's the Rap Karen always crying. So her Mom's Grave was "doxxed" ain't nothing gonna happen. How did they get the information? Probably someone read about the funeral or fukking guessed from where she lives.

How d you dox a funeral anyway Yo her shyt is a Plot 4548 near the main crypt

At the end of the day Meg gets all this press and goes double wood, You fukk with her BUY HER DAMN RECORDS, GO TO HER SHOWS. Meg aint an Industry plant she's a Industry Amazon forest, they keep trying to force this bytch down our throats Even her super fans said that Good News was mid ass hell, They openly Clowned Body.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
nikka so what. Really this is the Only thing I hate about Meg. She's the Rap Karen always crying. So her Mom's Grave was "doxxed" ain't nothing gonna happen. How did they get the information? Probably someone read about the funeral or fukking guessed from where she lives.
Megan is "always" crying yet has said nothing about any of this. If anything your fave is always crying and whining about corporate giants, meanwhile she has the biggest music conglomerate behind her. All that lady did after having a successful album and singles was cry on the internet all day. Call her Karen Minaj.
How d you dox a funeral anyway Yo her shyt is a Plot 4548 near the main crypt

At the end of the day Meg gets all this press and goes double wood, You fukk with her BUY HER DAMN RECORDS, GO TO HER SHOWS. Meg aint an Industry plant she's a Industry Amazon forest, they keep trying to force this bytch down our throats Even her super fans said that Good News was mid ass hell, They openly Clowned Body.

Listen Barb, stop with the Twitter talking points. Meg such a flop but got you and fave spazzing out consistently. Meg is the opposite of plant, she came up just as authentically as anyone else, doing small clubs in her region, cyphers and freestyles. Y'all always crying when any of these other girls gets any support and it's pathetic. And it's 2024 you can mute and block Meg from your feeds but I bet you won't.

Mad at Megan but not your fave for looking like a walrus onstage and forgetting the words to her own shyt. I have to laugh.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Megan is "always" crying yet has said nothing about any of this. If anything your fave is always crying and whining about corporate giants, meanwhile she has the biggest music conglomerate behind her. All that lady did after having a successful album and singles was cry on the internet all day. Call her Karen Minaj.

Listen Barb, stop with the Twitter talking points. Meg such a flop but got you and fave spazzing out consistently. Meg is the opposite of plant, she came up just as authentically as anyone else, doing small clubs in her region, cyphers and freestyles. Y'all always crying when any of these other girls gets any support and it's pathetic. And it's 2024 you can mute and block Meg from your feeds but I bet you won't.

Mad at Megan but not your fave for looking like a walrus onstage and forgetting the words to her own shyt. I have to laugh.

Sure lol

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Literally not what happen .

First of all someone actually. Asked the grave site to see if anyone made threats or showed up .

Literally nothing like that happen and the neighborhood talk even posted there wasn’t any there is was “ precaution “.
exactly. Again just the thought of someone doing anything is wierd. Nikki bringing up her Moms is cringe. but C'mon Yo Gotti's Brother was just KILLED and his Moms alledgely had to run for her life over Young Doph's MURDER. Dirk just won a Grammy right after his boys KILLED Duck. That's just another day in Rap but we have to stop everything because someone did a simple records search and guessed where Ms. Holly is laid to rest.

Nikki's from Queens If her pop's lived in Queens chances are he's buried in St. John's Cementary. I didn't have to google that that's a guess based on where most people from Queens are buried.

Or course they could've buried him in Trinidad but usually when whole families move they stay moved so likely he's buried in New York.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Listen Barb, stop with the Twitter talking points. Meg such a flop but got you and fave spazzing out consistently. Meg is the opposite of plant, she came up just as authentically as anyone else, doing small clubs in her region, cyphers and freestyles. Y'all always crying when any of these other girls gets any support and it's pathetic. And it's 20ed Meg's moms.24 you can mute and block Meg from your feeds but I bet you won't.

Listen I'm a MAN in his forties. If I had a "Fave" It would be Jay Electronica.

I don't care about none of these hoes.

The only reason I'm pushing back is because this is the Coli.

I could post three articles about Nikki by The Root. and another couple by Madame Noire

All media consesus is that Nikki is the devil and Meg is a saint.

The ill thing was Coli consensus is that Meg Lied on Tori

Cosby didn't do it

neither did Johnathan Majors

and you could even throw in The Democrats ain't do shyt for us.

So it's amazing to me that of all places here nikkas are running with the idea that Nikki Murdered Meg's moms.

I'm just amazed at how nikkas opinions can be swayed so easily.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

I could post three articles about Nikki by The Root. and another couple by Madame Noire

Cosby didn't do it

So it's amazing to me that of all places here nikkas are running with the idea that Nikki Murdered Meg's moms.

Yet you have by far the most posts in this thread (27), and you're writing whole paragraphs :stopitslime:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yet you have by far the most posts in this thread (27), and you're writing whole paragraphs :stopitslime:
And again nikka so what.

I don't count my own posts it's wierd to literally look up and count posts.

Yes I post in threads that interest me.

I don't post in Dirtbag threads or threads Coli daddy worship threads or threads where nikkas talk about how to shave their a$$holes or nothing like that.

nikka how many posts do you have in JBO threads?

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
So beautiful yet so miserable. Hate to see it.

Cosby didn't do it

It's amazing how you continue to derail the thread bringing up Megan instead of discussing the topic. Nicki's current perception in the media is her own fault. Her lazy performing is her own fault and her constant coke rants also *her* fault.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So beautiful yet so miserable. Hate to see it.

It's amazing how you continue to derail the thread bringing up Megan instead of discussing the topic. Nicki's current perception in the media is her own fault. Her lazy performing is her own fault and her constant coke rants also *her* fault.
agreed and all I said was that Rap has generally been like this for years.

Tell me one artist Male or Female that's known for putting on a good show. They don't even use Hype Men anymore nikkas just walk around on stage and shout Get your hands up.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GM7-aO8XwAA9AdC
GM7-aO8XMAA4Hy1