Nicki Minaj stage presence getting exposed

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Almost everyone he named had PS :dead:

Nikki is just fat. It's not any deeper than that.
I was gonna say. As a woman I’m not against a little nip/tuck. But her issue isn’t the plastic, per se, it’s the lack of exercise. Lizzo and her dancers literally seem like she works out more than Nicki. She should be able to move.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Do I personally think Meg will be a star or around then? No. The popularity of Hiss feels like a bad joke to me btw. Has she turned the corner popularity wise? I don’t think so but can’t deny the song is doing real well.

Nicki got way too many obsessive gay fans to have bad stage presence. One of those theater kids should have been able to fix this for her years ago.
That's the problem just like especially in p*ssy rap lyrics don't matter stage presence defenitely doesn't matter.

I passed up two times to see the Wu as a collective because I knew the show would be wack.

But saw Method Man and Ol'Dirty solo because I knew they had stage presence.

When ICe Spice did festivals at first she was getting the Coi Leray Dead crowd treatment until she just bent over and put her hand over her p*ssy as if she was naked and hiding her trout.

All these hoes just default to twerking and call it a day.

The Ill thing is that Glorilla and Sexy Redd came out the gate with dancers to liven up their shows because they don't have BBL's so if they tried to twerk it wouldn't hit the same.

Like you said they have management teams so best beleive the labels and management tells them Just go out there and wave that BBL and call it a day.

Coi Leray's career died because of those Dead crowd tweets all because she doesn't have a BBL and no dancers.

It wild that all the other p*ssy rappers have audiences full of women and gay fans and the best thing they can do is tell them to twerk.

They used to clown Meg for wearing "Wrestling suits" Basically she word old school Wrestling Bikinis to cover that tour gut that every artist gets and to emphasize her butt.

That;s the reason why Meg got in the gym some of her causal fans clowned her for gaining weight. Obviously Nikki didn't get the Memo because she looks like an old school ghetto Auntie with a Big Belly but thinks she still got it because some of the weight went to her ass.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Actually it's kinda the same thing, Nikki leveraged Young Money against Kim who wasn't signed to Diddy and. even then Diddy was old news.

But it wasn't right then and it's not right now, but Karma is a bytch.

But this is also the Coli and we're supposed to be the dusty barbershop dudes that are supposed to Hate Meg.

Again everyone knows that Nikki is a horrible person but yáll shouldn't let a couple of strategic tweets get you to change your opinion on someone.
Nicki lost when she brought up Meg’s mom and the grave. That was beyond foul and shows how fukked up her spirit is

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I was gonna say. As a woman I’m not against a little nip/tuck. But her issue isn’t the plastic, per se, it’s the lack of exercise. Lizzo and her dancers literally seem like she works out more than Nicki. She should be able to move.
Yep just laziness poor diet, no. cardio and no weight training.

Again everyone clowns Lizzo but her fat ass gives a high energy show, Dancing singing twerking and Playing the Flute I was in a Marching Band as a Snare and doing movements while playing was hard blowing an instrument has got to be way harder.

In fact I remember wondering why we even had flutes in the band I was right there and I could barely hear them, I'd assume that at a concert they'd either have to cut all the music so you could hear it or They "Lip sync" That shyt.

But the point is you can tell who cares for their craft and who doesn't

Nikki claims she did nothing to her face I remember her when she was getting sexually harrassed by super thristy Maino she looks way different. But Nikki coasted her whole career on her Black Red Dot not feather tether looks.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Nicki lost when she brought up Meg’s mom and the grave. That was beyond foul and shows how fukked up her spirit is
That’s not what happen u spreading lie .

No one went to that lady grave .

She said lying on your dead mama .

Repeating what pardi said “ I asked u if u slept with him and u said no on my mom , u lied on you dead mom “

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah she showed her real fukked up personality.

All she had to do is to either take a minute and come up with something good or do what Drake is gonna do and give her half a bar subliminally on his next record.

That Megan Law line killed her. Kinda makes her look crazy her brother did that wild shyt then she marries a Man convicted of wild shyt, Nikki did nothing wierd but it looks like she doesn't think what her Brother and hubby did was wierd.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That’s not what happen u spreading lie .

No one went to that lady grave .

She said lying on your dead mama .

Repeating what pardi said “ I asked u if u slept with him and u said no on my mom , u lied on you dead mom “
You're correct and you're showing how Roc Nation Marketing works.

She said Meg Liked on her Dead Mama some wierdo fans posted her final resting place The cops got called to do a few patrols on the gravesite because they Think that some weirdo Might desercrate the grave. Meanwhile someone distrurbed Pop Smoke's grave and no one was too concerned about that.

Last edited:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I wonder how Cardi B gonna fall off? She, too, been putting all kinds of cement in her ass.

It already happened...or is happening

If she drops another album it'll flop hard...why she won't drop another album

Nicki will never put effort towards her art because her fan base is unbelievably loyal and eats up anything she does. Everyone outside of that circle sees her and then for what they are

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It already happened...or is happening

If she drops another album it'll flop hard...why she won't drop another album

Nicki will never put effort towards her art because her fan base is unbelievably loyal and eats up anything she does. Everyone outside of that circle sees her and then for what they are
Bongos exposed Cardi, Her next album ( if she ever puts one out). ain't gonna hit near the same and she knows it.

She can't use Offset breakup as album rollout anymore so she got nothing.

Really the issue is the p*ssy raps worked too well. She's toasted by the elites too hard to really go in and p*ssy Rap is about hoes finessing bags off of rich nikkas her tricking on 'Set is the opposite of what these hoes aspire to be.

Cardi's fans don't want to be Cardi they want to be the sidehoes that Offset cheats with.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Bongos exposed Cardi, Her next album ( if she ever puts one out). ain't gonna hit near the same and she knows it.

She can't use Offset breakup as album rollout anymore so she got nothing.

Really the issue is the p*ssy raps worked too well. She's toasted by the elites too hard to really go in and p*ssy Rap is about hoes finessing bags off of rich nikkas her tricking on 'Set is the opposite of what these hoes aspire to be.

Cardi's fans don't want to be Cardi they want to be the sidehoes that Offset cheats with.

And Cardi is out here bumping elbows with the lines of Biden and them too. Not to mention there's no anticipation for an album from her...she ain't Kendrick lol it's been six years