Nicki goes in on Beyoncé husband jay z and calls him fake activist ..wow

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Did she say anything about the whole Drake/Kendrick beef?

If she didn't, but speaking on Wayne that's pretty telling.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

So it's a random ass lady that also seems upset wayne basically dipped after performing and trying to appeal to this whole "black messiah" idea when Kendrick basically got banned from doing interviews after his : "so why did I weep when Trayvon Martin was in the street
When gang-banging make me kill a nikka blacker than me?"

And him doubling down and making it worse. He's basically on par with Wayne in regards to that shyt

But whatever

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wrong messenger and all that but obviously she ain't lying
Jay Z sold out a black cause for a bag (so did Kapernick eventually but that doesn't negate the nut shyt Jay Z did beforehand)
Objectively speaking Lil Wayne and cash money by proxy (ie: arguably the biggest artists of the last 20 yrs) got shafted on this SB opportunity because Jay got petty beefs with Drake
he had beefs with Wayne too

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Ever noticed these rich celebrities are far more passionate about defending other rich celebrities than they are standing up actual positive changes to society ? :francis:
Y’all really believe that money and fame changes everything, to people that run the world , money is nothing but paper and fame is nothing but a distraction :russ: