Nicki goes in on Beyoncé husband jay z and calls him fake activist ..wow

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
And thats my problem with it. He's only relevent at the moment because of dissing Drake. Rap battles are cool and all, but should it get you a Super Bowl placement? fukk no! This shiit is bad for everybody,
Only relevant for dissing a pedophile?
You must be snorting that Peruvian

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
If Dre can headline LA, why can Wayne do the same in NO? Unless you're seriously saying Dre has more cultural and musical cache than Wayne then or now.
Like it or not Dr Dre will always be bigger than little wayne in everything hip hop. Wayne knows this too.

Should never be anywhere near that stadium

Daps
Reppin
St louis
wish this pretentious bytch
would go away.
And fukk that c00n junkie
fakkit wayne.
Say Beyonce name.
:sas2:

UKVu0t8.gif

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Like it or not Dr Dre will always be bigger than little wayne in everything hip hop. Wayne knows this too.

Should never be anywhere near that stadium

"What happened to [Michael Brown] should’ve never happened. Never. But when we don’t have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us?"

One highly debated rapper Lamar refuses to knock, even playfully: Iggy Azalea. “She’s doing her thing,” he says. “Let her. People have to go through trials and tribulations to get where they at. Do your thing, continue to rock it, because obviously God wants you here.”

lol whatever nikka

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa

"What happened to [Michael Brown] should’ve never happened. Never. But when we don’t have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us?"

One highly debated rapper Lamar refuses to knock, even playfully: Iggy Azalea. “She’s doing her thing,” he says. “Let her. People have to go through trials and tribulations to get where they at. Do your thing, continue to rock it, because obviously God wants you here.”

lol whatever nikka
Come on Wayne...did you watch the quoted clip? Please don't go near the stadium Wayne.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Wrong messenger and all that but obviously she ain't lying
Jay Z sold out a black cause for a bag (so did Kapernick eventually but that doesn't negate the nut shyt Jay Z did beforehand)
Objectively speaking Lil Wayne and cash money by proxy (ie: arguably the biggest artists of the last 20 yrs) got shafted on this SB opportunity because Jay got petty beefs with Drake

Facts.. we not going to forget Jay promoting the construction of the Barclays center knowing a lot of residents was going to get displaced smh

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
know who I'm arguing against

Usher just had a successful years long residency in Vegas

Rihanna proves Jay pulls strings

You discounted dre.

Weeknd I'll give you

Lmao @ not thinking J Lo and Shakira have tons of fans and pull in Miami.

It's not just about being a hometown artist, though, it does play a big part which is why it's funny you discounted the very very obvious example of this because it discounts everything.

If Dre can headline LA, why can Wayne do the same in NO? Unless you're seriously saying Dre has more cultural and musical cache than Wayne then or now.

It is what it is and I can understand having Kendrick but it's also such an obvious move. One day we'll see why the music industry doesn't like YMCMB. They have similar issues with the Grammys that led to more and more rappers boycotting them.
Are you suggesting that Lil Wayne has more cultural and musical cache than Dr. Dre? :mjlol:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
wish this pretentious bytch
would go away.
And fukk that c00n junkie
fakkit wayne.
Say Beyonce name.
:sas2:

UKVu0t8.gif
No nikka on this board that’s always calling someone a MAGA member should be supporting lil Wayne what so ever, a literal MAGA supporter.

These nikkas hear a beat and just go retarded and pretend to know nothing about it
:heh: